1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
So we can't go back in time, so wondering people's opinions on this.

Right now, today or next few days, what's the move with SHIB.

BUY

SELL

WAIT

Knowing a Robinhood listing is most likely going to happen.

Today got up to 0.000087 down a little to 0.000073

Will it do a Doge where it hits a high then hasn't gotten close again?

SHIBA INU price today, SHIB to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Really depends on your financial situation

If you have open funds to use probably buy until it hits robinhood.

If money is tight then wait or sell and buy back when it's not so tight

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

3BN.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What's 30% of nothing? :jbhmm:
Nothing is what thousands of people have left in their bank account after hopping into stocks at the wrong time.

You aren’t a financial advisor. You are in every crypto and stock thread and from what I can tell you havnt made any real money. You are not qualified to recommend stocks to anyone. Let alone qualified to make that post implying people are missing out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nothing is what thousands of people have left in their bank account after hopping into stocks at the wrong time.

You aren’t a financial advisor. You are in every crypto and stock thread and from what I can tell you havnt made any real money. You are not qualified to recommend stocks to anyone. Let alone qualified to make that post implying people are missing out.

I never said I was qualified to do shyt, just like everyone else in here. I just give my opinions not force people to do anything. I asked what 30% of nothing is cuz I'd rather pay 30% on even 100k than have gotten nothing at all. I don't need to tell people that they are missing out. Not of my concern. You always coming in here spreading fear about taxes like that's something new. Don't matter if I made thousands or millions, I gotta deal with my own money, just like everyone else in here.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I hope this doesn't descend into another series of posts throwing insults at each other but reminding ppl of taxes is a good thing.
Especially when making trades of big gains under a year and doing them on major exchanges like Coinbase and Binance.

Over 30+% of short term capital gain tax and those gains may throw you into a higher tax bracket.
The exchanges will have your tax forms available for you at the end of the year because they're keeping records.

But like manny said, I'd rather pay 30% on 100k than nothing at all.
If you have throwaway money, it doesn't hurt to take shots. If you win, just have a little bit left over for Uncle Sam's cut.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Retail :mjlol:

Folks in the Shib thread were talking about throwing money in at the literal top, just like folks was doing wit doge and still underwater. Mfers can’t fight that euphoria and they gonna take a fat L

Yikes. :huhldup:
Ha, I was thinking about doing that too a week or two ago. If I did do it at the time, I would have lost almost half of my investment.
But SHIB did race back and hit over 8000 so I would have more than doubled my almost investment. Yea, that FOMO is like a drug. Hopefully, SHIB gets back for him, soon.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Just doubled the profit I took closing out my my Shib position at the top by 20x shorting SHIB with it in like 2 minutes:pachaha: