1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I hope this doesn't descend into another series of posts throwing insults at each other but reminding ppl of taxes is a good thing.
Especially when making trades of big gains under a year and doing them on major exchanges like Coinbase and Binance.

Over 30+% of short term capital gain tax and those gains may throw you into a higher tax bracket.
The exchanges will have your tax forms available for you at the end of the year because they're keeping records.

But like manny said, I'd rather pay 30% on 100k than nothing at all.
If you have throwaway money, it doesn't hurt to take shots. If you win, just have a little bit left over for Uncle Sam's cut.
This isn't just about investments and meme coins. This is about finances and money management. Money that can help improve anyone's life whether its 4, 5, 6, or more figures. Anyone would be happy to make some money. Especially if it can help them pay off some bills or a debt or help them build something that'll make them more like a business. Taxes always gonna be there but you'll be stuck in the same old routine if you don't take the risks.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Retail :mjlol:

Folks in the Shib thread were talking about throwing money in at the literal top, just like folks was doing wit doge and still underwater. Mfers can’t fight that euphoria and they gonna take a fat L

People see these sub penny coins and be thinking, "it can only go up from here, it only costs X amount for millions of it"...I be like shiiiiiiiiid
:picard:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Retail :mjlol:

Folks in the Shib thread were talking about throwing money in at the literal top, just like folks was doing wit doge and still underwater. Mfers can’t fight that euphoria and they gonna take a fat L

If he really happy to yolo 20k he might as well have dropped that in a much newer shytcoin with a tiny marketcap. I ain't touching no shytcoin that's anywhere near a 1 billion dollar marketcap :mjlol:.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he really happy to yolo 20k he might as well have dropped that in a much newer shytcoin with a tiny marketcap. I ain't touching no shytcoin that's anywhere near a 1 billion dollar marketcap :mjlol:.

not the smartest play on his part but he’ll be fine if he didn’t panic sell

*edit*

I just saw his PT…that’s what will fukk him smh

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not the smartest play on his part but he’ll be fine if he didn’t panic sell

*edit*

I just saw his PT…that’s what will fukk him smh
He could be a day trader i guess trying to scalp a lil profit, i'm more of a hodler and i'm all about that risk to reward ratio so i'm looking at it from that lens. I'd risk 20k for a potential 10x (or more) on a very under-priced low cap coin. That's the best way to get rich not fomoing into shyt :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He could be a day trader i guess trying to scalp a lil profit, i'm more of a hodler and i'm all about that risk to reward ratio so i'm looking at it from that lens. I'd risk 20k for a potential 10x (or more) on a very under-priced low cap coin. That's the best way to get rich not fomoing into shyt :snoop:

he’s not…whoever he is, he thinks SHIB is going to $3 smh

multiple ways to skin a cat depending on the coin…I’ve day traded coins mentioned in here…others I’m keeping just for this cycle…and some I plan to hold for years

SHIB was an easy decision to jump into “late” in july when CB made their intentions clear…the increasing public mania that would follow was too predictable…I do worry tho for ppl jumping in now with unrealistic PTs especially those playing with 4 or more figures

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I’m up 3x on Hachiko Inu and I’ve only been in it for 15 days
:ehh:

Hopefully it's just the beginning. Hopefully it crosses past that 8 price range and establishes some support or knocks out the zero. Gotta increase in holders and volume but over time it will. Token rewards are good too. At least while holder count is low.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
have you taken any profits on shiba

fibs say it will go up to 0.0002