1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Nah but when I came into this I had the mindset i'd never see my investment money ever again and I still have that mindset. I'm going down with the ship but i don't think it'll come to that. We're the coli. We're stronger that that. Hold tight.

This... If I never see my money again, fukk it I'll make more :manny:

Tomorrow shyt can go back to normal and everyone who was scared and talking shyt will look stupid. It is what it is. There's other countries involved in crypto besides the US. So while motherfukkers scared of a trump tweet, ppl in Canada, China, Korea gonna be flourishing

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
If you're going to go in now. Do it in stages. I don't think the markets settled yet.

I believe the market has been pimped.

We all hoes outchea

I would only put money on

XRP
Eth
Nxt

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So Im trying to get in on this dip on Coinbase. Made a couple of Litecoin purchases, but neither are showing up in my accounts. Anyone else getting a delay in their accounts updating on Coinbase? They playing around right now.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
The shyt is going back up anyway
the big guys "whales" are coming in to consume the market especially wall street. They are going to try to drop the market and buy in on the supply as much as possible.
I was expecting the drop at least 40%-50% but if anyone knows crypto the market massively drops and massively gains during every year.

The only shyt I bought in the last month were alts, and only buy beforehand or it's first surge. I do not buy in there second boom. people wait and buy in when the market is doing amazing.

This is why people need to be able to read graphs, see if that coin is a clearly a pump and dump but nah don't educate yourself and lose playing dumb

So Im trying to get in on this dip on Coinbase. Made a couple of Litecoin purchases, but neither are showing up in my accounts. Anyone else getting a delay in their accounts updating on Coinbase? They playing around right now.
click on the icon I believe

Your shyt is probably pending, better off using cc or debit card with the option to give them 4% if you want your shyt immediately.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This... If I never see my money again, fukk it I'll make more :manny:

Tomorrow shyt can go back to normal and everyone who was scared and talking shyt will look stupid. It is what it is. There's other countries involved in crypto besides the US. So while motherfukkers scared of a trump tweet, ppl in Canada, China, Korea gonna be flourishing
I disagree. The reason were feel8ng the pain now is likely foreign influence.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
the big guys "whales" are coming in to consume the market especially wall street. They are going to try to drop their market and buy in on the supply as much as possible.
I was expecting the drop at least 40%-50% but if anyone knows crypto the market massively drops and massively gains during every year.

The only shyt I bought in the last month were alts, and only buy beforehand or it's first surge. I do not buy in there second boom. people wait and buy in when the market is doing amazing.

This is why people need to be able to read graphs, see if that coin is a clearly a pump and dump but nah don't educate yourself and lose playing dumb

click on the icon I believe

Your shyt is probably pending, better off using cc or debit card with the option to give them 4% if you want your shyt immediately.
Someone sent me a text showing a big dip around this time last year.

People maybe hiding money for tax purposes.

Last year this time btc was 750

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
gotta use a card for immediate shyt.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I wonder how difficult it would be to hack an exchange like Coinbase :jbhmm: That would be game over status

Anyway, im not getting into any trades until the new year most likely...unless you're really holding for the long term its way too risky to try guess which way the market will go