1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
fukkery is afoot brehs.

I can smell it.

One Trump tweet will really send things in a tail spin.

Pay attention to press coverage if btc price stays low. If it's really negative expect a rush of tweets from Trump.

Trump and a “I told you so” comment from Jamie Dimon might send BTC down below $5k!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Now it's looking like that crazy surge on all the coins on Tuesday was just a collective pump and dump. They spiked the prices through the roof and then took all their shyt out.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Imagine if you had a little buying power and media presence. It's almost like people are so easily manipulated it wouldn't even be hard to control if you had a large media presence.

I mean the shyt starts going down you get a few news articles, then they start calling it 'the crash' now bitcoins a bad investment and everyone on the outside is saying told you so it's finally over cause they're mad they missed the boat. These news stations already comparing it to the housing bubble burst etc. When 2 days ago the news was saying the opposite and everyone was buying buying buying and even the 'financial experts' were all about it.

It's like really if you have a big enough audience in the space you can just say whatever you want to happen and it really will lol.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Keep in mind this 'crash' has me where I was last Monday (which I was jumpin up and down excited about). We saw so much gains we too starry eyed. I wonder how far down my shyt will drop though :lupe:

• Dap

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just the other day i was saying i'll cash out my 4 ltcs if it got back up to 330-350 apiece... but if it dips to sub 100, fukk that old strategy, i may need to drop a G on it :lupe:

• Dap

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
gamblers scrambling & panicking LOL

:mjlol:

what happened to "buy and hold" :lolbron:

oh, I forgot.... alot of nikkas was really just shooting dice :mjlol:
this is the nature of business and investing :yeshrug:

if you aint built for it, please leave the market and never come back :yeshrug:
This level of tanking ain't normal breh. And it won't stop bleeding.
:dahell:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I had an epiphany last night. This is an alternative “currency” that depends on government issued currency.

Think about it, would you work for bitcoins or any crypto currency for that matter? If not then it’s not of real value.
Lol exactly, u have idiots saying its a new currency like how the fukk is it new if it depends on govt backed money like wtf?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seen it dip from 13s to 5,5 over a weekend before :russell:

I know this game got valleys and peaks, expectation for dips:hubie:
Hov got bars for every situation
ce12939f24c9d958c24009115a4646e0.png