1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Coinbase having issues too. :francis:

Crazy seeing shyt go down but lucky I haven’t heavily invested yet.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
It's probably a small percentage overall, but it's only takes a decent push for the snowball to start rollin.

I could be wrong. We'll see. I always planned on being a 6 month thing AT LEAST on my coins. I been in this thread like 3 weeks and I've already seen like 5 celebrations and 4 apocalypses (granted this is a really big drop). So if that much happens that quick, who the fukk knows where we'll be 6 months from now, no one know. This is also the first holiday season where there are regular joes that weren't rich last year but are this year.

If you bought bitcoins last December you been holding been holding been holding and you got rich by this December. I think human nature is to say psychologically 'damn I had a good year, I think that's long enough' Might be over thinking it too.
I don't think so. Sounds good to me.:ehh:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Bitcoin fell as much as 20% to a low of $12,504 overnight, extending its loss from an intraday high this month toward 40% and on track for its worst week since 2013. Investors are having a "reality check," said some traders, while others commented that "a lot of the capital is flowing from bitcoin into alternative coins." There are also reports that the SEC's crackdown on cryptos is about to "get serious."
SEC crackdown:gucci:

Fawk are they talking about?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's a blood bath :picard:

BTC is headed for well under 10K

Still up 33% since this time last month :obama:

Waiting till it hits 9-9.5K to buy some more

• Dap

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Copped a half of LTC for $91. Took a while but it went through. Got paid today too. So I’ll wait to see more dips and feast.

Pick up some BTC finally and transfer that to alts.

• Dap

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s a blood bath. I’m not selling shyt. AFAIC, my money is gone. If it blows up, it blows up. If it goes up, it goes up. Now that I see how scared people are, I can definitely see how nikkas lose money investing. nikkas buy high and sell low :mjlol:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
fukkery is afoot brehs.

I can smell it.

One Trump tweet will really send things in a tail spin.

Pay attention to press coverage if btc price stays low. If it's really negative expect a rush of tweets from Trump.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guess the bubble finally burst, to bad it never made it to 20k. I'm sure it'll climb again. If I had extra cash I'd buy a bunch more and sit on it.

• Dap