1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Think.... you gonna buy ya wife a new car using you're credit card or you gonna take some money out of that bitcoin that went from 1000 to 17k for you?

I think people are dippin in for gifts, and since that's moving the needle the pussies are selling scared it's a snowball effect.

When the holiday shoppers come back it will be going right back up. This is last second gifts imo.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Think.... you gonna buy ya wife a new car using you're credit card or you gonna take some money out of that bitcoin that went from 1000 to 17k for you?

I think people are dippin in for gifts, and since that's moving the needle the pussies are selling scared it's a snowball effect.

When the holiday shoppers come back it will be going right back up. This is last second gifts imo.
This is an interesting thought. Since it takes so gotdamn long to get your money I wonder if the market is actually responding to what happened a week ago

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Nothing, think of it logically, ur spending money to get back fluctuating money, its not worth it.
I had an epiphany last night. This is an alternative “currency” that depends on government issued currency.

Think about it, would you work for bitcoins or any crypto currency for that matter? If not then it’s not of real value.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This is an interesting thought. Since it takes so got damn long to get your money I wonder if the market is actually responding to what happened a week ago
It's probably a small percentage overall, but it's only takes a decent push for the snowball to start rollin.

I could be wrong. We'll see. I always planned on being a 6 month thing AT LEAST on my coins. I been in this thread like 3 weeks and I've already seen like 5 celebrations and 4 apocalypses (granted this is a really big drop). So if that much happens that quick, who the fukk knows where we'll be 6 months from now, no one know. This is also the first holiday season where there are regular joes that weren't rich last year but are this year.

If you bought bitcoins last December you been holding been holding been holding and you got rich by this December. I think human nature is to say psychologically 'damn I had a good year, I think that's long enough' Might be over thinking it too.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin fell as much as 20% to a low of $12,504 overnight, extending its loss from an intraday high this month toward 40% and on track for its worst week since 2013. Investors are having a "reality check," said some traders, while others commented that "a lot of the capital is flowing from bitcoin into alternative coins." There are also reports that the SEC's crackdown on cryptos is about to "get serious."