1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

shyts crazy. FEG really quadrupled In a week, had I known that was going to happen I would’ve capitalized off it instead of leaving my shyt for dead.
:hhh:

How is this even happening, who’s waking up and deciding feg is the token they’re going to throw money at
:dwillhuh:

mnipulative whales. tread carefully

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

shyts crazy. FEG really quadrupled In a week, had I known that was going to happen I would’ve capitalized off it instead of leaving my shyt for dead.
:hhh:

How is this even happening, who’s waking up and deciding feg is the token they’re going to throw money at
:dwillhuh:

They got some new smart defi thing coming out soon. Don't know much about it yet tho.

Plus their new token Rox that just came out recently on their swap. And the integration with those other coins and reducing gas fees. And some other projects too. They been working on shyt, we just haven't been paying attention until recently.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They got some new smart defi thing coming out soon. Don't know much about it yet tho.

Plus their new token Rox that just came out recently on their swap. And the integration with those other coins and reducing gas fees. And some other projects too. They been working on shyt, we just haven't been paying attention until recently.

I'm not throwing any more in but will let my initial investment + rewards ride

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What happened to @Russ ? He purged his account? He was the main person I remember all in on FEG
:jbhmm: