1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

shyts crazy. FEG really quadrupled In a week, had I known that was going to happen I would’ve capitalized off it instead of leaving my shyt for dead.
:hhh:

How is this even happening, who’s waking up and deciding feg is the token they’re going to throw money at
:dwillhuh:

that's the EXACT same thing I was thinking..mines went down so low I just was like win or lose, let it ride :hubie:

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyts crazy. FEG really quadrupled In a week, had I known that was going to happen I would’ve capitalized off it instead of leaving my shyt for dead.
:hhh:

How is this even happening, who’s waking up and deciding feg is the token they’re going to throw money at
:dwillhuh:

Cube told us "a muthafukin Shiba cant hang with a Gorilla!"
Or something like that :troll:

All jokes aside tho salute to everybody in here for continuing to share info and knowledge :salute:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All my RSR brehs/brehettes, thought this might be interesting...someone moved 267 million RSR tokens from one wallet to another...could just be a whale..might be someone who knows something/institutional :hubie: I'm sure some of the folks on here might be able to decipher it better

thanks this was the kick in the ass I needed to get more tokens…just finished adding more to the bag…think I’m done…not saying this is/isn’t a catalyst but RSR has been sitting at this price for a minute now…I doubt it’s getting any lower anytime soon so idk what I was waiting for

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
thanks this was the kick in the ass I needed to get more tokens…just finished adding more to the bag…think I’m done…not saying this is/isn’t a catalyst but RSR has been sitting at this price for a minute now…I doubt it’s getting any lower anytime soon so idk what I was waiting for

no problem, I got a feeling RSR is one of those coins that will be flat/consolidation mode for a while and then out of nowhere (mainnnet) start gaining steam

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
In the FEGtrack app, when it says... "In 100 days you will gain XXXXXXX FEG just by holding" how do we go about claiming that? Do they just update our wallets?

It's a frictionless reward so you dont have to do anything

I've gotten well.over a billion in rewards

Feg squad still here