1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He might just be into getting paid. I've noticed a lot more hip hop artists getting paid by crypto companies to promote their products. I have no idea if they're investing their own money into it. I would be interested in their portfolio spread, like the ones I posted earlier. Apparently Willie D is making more money with this than his rap career.

Is that from being a paid promoter or actual crypto investor. Bit of both?

Alot of black folks need to move into crypto spaces since its still in its infancy....:ehh:

We should be all trying to hit this lick:wow:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of black folks need to move into crypto spaces since its still in its infancy....:ehh:

We should be all trying to hit this lick:wow:
Yep, paid to promote or get in early and invest. I think Nas made like $40 million with the Coinbase IPO. Plus his company investing in lots of projects, doing well from what I read.

I think the combination of Covid, more people were at home, stimulus money got a lot more people into investing. Stock and Crypto threads, interest really took off last couple of years. Nice to see even the younger generation getting into investing at an earlier age. People still like to spend on themselves and show what they got but it seems more are now showing off their investment portfolios.

Put your money in better places, have your money make money for you.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Said I'm not eligible.

Unfortunately you can’t be a governor for this period.

I'll have to try again next time.

Period StartSep 30, 2021
Registration EndOct 14, 2021

Way to tell us on the last day @GoldenGlove :martin::ufdup:
My bad.

I didn't do it either and I knew about it. For some reason I thought the deadline was tomorrow.

:francis:

I went and unstaked mine off Yieldly, went to commit it and got hit with that same message.

I wanted to buy more ALGO before doing it, but it never hit my buy limit so I fukked myself over twice on this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yep, paid to promote or get in early and invest. I think Nas made like $40 million with the Coinbase IPO. Plus his company investing in lots of projects, doing well from what I read.

I think the combination of Covid, more people were at home, stimulus money got a lot more people into investing. Stock and Crypto threads, interest really took off last couple of years. Nice to see even the younger generation getting into investing at an earlier age. People still like to spend on themselves and show what they got but it seems more are now showing off their investment portfolios.

Put your money in better places, have your money make money for you.

:salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
feels like fukking new year’s eve

overall MC at $2.4T…it was $2.5T back at its height in may

new territory/benchmarks about to be set :wow:

“crypto is dead”…we’ll long live crypto :blessed:

Also this would be beneficial to shiba as well I mean doesnt this increase bitcoins marketcap and thus everyone connected too???:jbhmm:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My bad.

I didn't do it either and I knew about it. For some reason I thought the deadline was tomorrow.

:francis:

I went and unstaked mine off Yieldly, went to commit it and got hit with that same message.

I wanted to buy more ALGO before doing it, but it never hit my buy limit so I fukked myself over twice on this.

It's all good. I don't even check my account anyways so just gonna leave it as is and await y'all to tell me it hits 1k per coin. :lawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yes more or less
ultimately…but alts will more than likely cool off for a minute while BTC stretches its legs…then when BTC slows down, alts should take off crazy…that’s been the pattern…hopefully it sticks

weekend-party.gif

Shiba penny party coming up brehs... :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also this would be beneficial to shiba as well I mean doesnt this increase bitcoins marketcap and thus everyone connected too???:jbhmm:

ultimately…but alts will more than likely cool off/stay stagnant for a minute while BTC stretches its legs…then when BTC slows down, alts should take off crazy…that’s been the pattern…hopefully it sticks

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
feels like fukking new year’s eve

overall MC at $2.4T…it was $2.5T back at its height in may

new territory/benchmarks about to be set :wow:

“cRyPtO iS dEaD”…well long live crypto :blessed:

I say ETH reaches an ATH by Halloween. Total market cap at or above 2.25 trillion at that point. :lawd:

MC holding its end, just need ETH to come thru.

Cup and handle pattern on weekly still looking strong for end of year. Might end up above 3 trillion at that point.