1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Saitama just hit 63k.

@satireprod seems like just a few days ago we were celebrating 60k. Should hit 65k by Wednesday or Thursday prolly.

giphy.gif

good more money for us :salute:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Saitama just hit 63k.

@satireprod seems like just a few days ago we were celebrating 60k. Should hit 65k by Wednesday or Thursday prolly.

looks like there's a possibility of 100K by the end of the year

it's wild. I think once Shib REALLY hits its stride during the Winter, I think a lot of people might pick this up as an "alternative", especially if the two other exchanges they keep teasing are top 10 (like crypto.com and Kucoin)

Human nature suggest most of us are always on the hunt for the next play(Doge...Shib....another coin possibly?) so who knows

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Just came back from a Celtics game, they had algorand all over that bytch, cardano needs to advertise in the Amway center fr fr but I was getting emotional thinking how far we've all come, coins regardless. And the the other side of the world boosting btc something serious this morning, keep making smart plays, we gonna eat first and then share the rest with the people coming after, we almost at that adoption we need. Thing I love about crypto it's a space for everyone, there's going to be dapps and ecosystems for every kind of person. Long live crypto

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just came back from a Celtics game, they had algorand all over that bytch, cardano needs to advertise in the Amway center fr fr but I was getting emotional thinking how far we've all come, coins regardless. And the the other side of the world boosting btc something serious this morning, keep making smart plays, we gonna eat first and then share the rest with the people coming after, we almost at that adoption we need. Thing I love about crypto it's a space for everyone, there's going to be dapps and ecosystems for every kind of person. Long live crypto

I feel bad that I left the first group I was with…granted at the end of the day I just want my damn money…but we dreamed, talked about, and predicted these type of moments happening tho