1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Really hope the other 2 are crypto.com (somebody said it's already in their Defi wallet, whatever that means) and maybe Kucoin

Everyone's wallet listed on etherscan.io. I'm not seeing one that says crypto.com in the top 500 but could be a dummy wallet, meaning under a different name or just look like a regular wallet with random letters and numbers before being transferred to crypto.com main wallet. Actually doing more research and this looks to be their address.

0x6262998Ced04146fA42253a5C0AF90CA02dfd2A3

I found it cuz of course shib has it as one of its top wallets and went from there. I don't see Saitama in that wallet tho so could be in a different one or something. Not seeing anything in one of kucoins wallets either but I see 5 of them so who knows if it could be in another. We'll have to wait and see.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Alt gang heavy in here. Btc fanboys looking down on y’all :lolbron:

Yeah if they got in early, not at no 40k. :mjlol:

There was a video posted in the shib thread about investing 1000 a year ago or something like that and during the shib ATH it was like 17 million. Thats if anyone held for that long before cashing out especially with a big drop before that but still had some decent gains regardless. You not getting those type of returns in BTC in 2021. 1000 now likely won't get you 10k for another couple of years with BTC. Soon we gonna hit these millions by diversifying our funds and be looking down on them. :wow:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Everyone's wallet listed on etherscan.io. I'm not seeing one that says crypto.com in the top 500 but could be a dummy wallet, meaning under a different name or just look like a regular wallet with random letters and numbers before being transferred to crypto.com main wallet. Actually doing more research and this looks to be their address.

0x6262998Ced04146fA42253a5C0AF90CA02dfd2A3

I found it cuz of course shib has it as one of its top wallets and went from there. I don't see Saitama in that wallet tho so could be in a different one or something. Not seeing anything in one of kucoins wallets either but I see 5 of them so who knows if it could be in another. We'll have to wait and see.

Got you. People sometimes just throw out stuff. Appreciate the drop.