Hope the rest of y’all took advantage

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yall think saitama is done?
It looks decent so far. Chart looking good and volume stil holding up plus the burn and rewards. Just passed over 60k holders so while rewards getting smaller, still burning coins so that helps. Here's an interesting lesson.

This is an example of a hammer candlestick. In the red circle.

hammer-candlestick-pattern_body_Bullish_hammer_candle_large_movement_EURUSD.png.full.png

What Is a Hammer Candlestick?

Is a Hammer Candlestick Pattern Bullish?
The hammer candlestick is a bullish trading pattern that may indicate that a stock has reached its bottom, and is positioned for trend reversal. Specifically, it indicates that sellers entered the market, pushing the price down, but were later outnumbered by buyers who drove the asset price up. Importantly, the upside price reversal must be confirmed, which means that the next candle must close above the hammer’s previous closing price.

Now look at yesterdays candlestick on the Saitama chart.

eESh6866.png

Does that answer your question?
:francis:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, didn't get any. That was 8 days ago. Since then it's went up 50%, 4th highest 7 day increase out of the top 100 ranked - Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts And Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap

Best 7 Day Increase % from the top 100
1. SHIBU INU - +237.50%
2. Axie Infinity - +73.09%
3. Fantom - +56.45%
4. Arweave - +45.09%

Do have some Shibu and Fantom of course it's always should have gotten more.

Trying to find something to buy, might be better just to wait. Anybody see any good buy ins?

Crypto YouTubers saying Cardano. It's $2.30, my average buy in is at $2.30. So about even right now with that one. 3 different ones I follow talking about it

Where the fukk do nikkas learn to read charts like this?:mindblown:

Is there a charts class????

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
@funkee

How's the Gemini GUSD move going for you? How long do you have to hold to get the interest rewards?

there's no time limit, begin to get interest immediately and can withdraw whenever you want. pretty damn good. i put almost 15k into it and pulled out 10k + some interest to use on other things recently. i'm thinking of taking out a large sum from my bank and putting it there and using it as a savings account. 8% interest is a killer rate.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo, you still holding some Coinloan?

my bad I’m just seeing this…nah sold all of it soon as they gave me tokens…took me a week to unload it bcuz of the low volume…so I’d sell some then wait a day for the price to rise back up and rinse and repeat…on average ended up selling them at $9/token