1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
yo its too late in the evening for me to be hype like this, might wake up the neighbors lol jp:russ: I hope it is for real :blessed:

peep the edit

Zoomers and normies mostly have moved on from Doge. The hype has died down.

once Shib gets listed on RH.. it’s game set match

add into the fact Shib is actually working to be seen as less of a meme coin, NFT market place, eco system etc.. it’s gonna happen for sure dude

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
A benefit of this shib pump is seeing lot of the other meme coins pumping as well. Back in late February or early March when I mentioned Shib, not that many people were fukking with it. And of course its understandable cuz lot of veterans in the game already had been thru stuff like that and were hesitant as well as newbies too. I didn't know what I was getting into myself. But of course its crypto and anything can happen. It wasn't easy to say back then or even when the coin first came out that it would achieve what it has so far. Plenty of coins just like it or slightly different that haven't had the same success. But that brings me to now. A lot of people are seeing the crazy run that shib went on and is currently running on and are like thinking, damn if shib went on a run like that, what about this other coin that has a few more zeroes and is still cheap? It gives people hope for more of the entire market. I have a watchlist on tradingview with btc, eth, link, and atom, and a few otheres like i think fetch, coti, and omi, and another one on coingecko with lot of the meme coins and i be following the CG one more and checking it more cuz the top coins either in the red or stable but nothing popping as good as shib and any coins it decides to take on the run up with it. it might get even crazier. This could just be the beginning.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
peep the edit

Zoomers and normies mostly have moved on from Doge. The hype has died down.

once Shib gets listed on RH.. it’s game set match

add into the fact Shib is actually working to be seen as less of a meme coin, NFT market place, eco system etc.. it’s gonna happen for sure dude
that's a hilarious comparison..even though I'm 32, I get it lol

people want to experience that Doge-like mania first hand (Shiba to $0.01c)..it's going to be a WILD ride
All I wanted was for it to drop another zero or two before I unloaded a chunk of my bag, 1c might have me on a yacht sniffing coke off Teanna Trump's ass :mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
A benefit of this shib pump is seeing lot of the other meme coins pumping as well. Back in late February or early March when I mentioned Shib, not that many people were fukking with it. And of course its understandable cuz lot of veterans in the game already had been thru stuff like that and were hesitant as well as newbies too. I didn't know what I was getting into myself. But of course its crypto and anything can happen. It wasn't easy to say back then or even when the coin first came out that it would achieve what it has so far. Plenty of coins just like it or slightly different that haven't had the same success. But that brings me to now. A lot of people are seeing the crazy run that shib went on and is currently running on and are like thinking, damn if shib went on a run like that, what about this other coin that has a few more zeroes and is still cheap? It gives people hope for more of the entire market. I have a watchlist on tradingview with btc, eth, link, and atom, and a few otheres like i think fetch, coti, and omi, and another one on coingecko with lot of the meme coins and i be following the CG one more and checking it more cuz the top coins either in the red or stable but nothing popping as good as shib and any coins it decides to take on the run up with it. it might get even crazier. This could just be the beginning.

Spot on post.
*Just imagining/hoping Saitama reaches Shib's old price before the pump in the next 6 months (0.0000065) has me hype

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@satireprod we copped SHIB around the same time. Have you been in the red at all at any point since you copped?

what's up fam? nah it's crazy..I think I started copping it when it was like low 5 zeros (0.0000015 to 0.0000025/29 ish range) so this whole time I've ALWAYS been up on it, at least a little bit, as far as I can recall....like when we were in that consolidation phase for months of basically 0.0000060 to 0.0000070 range) I was still up like 2 or 3X

what about you?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what's up fam? nah it's crazy..I think I started copping it when it was like low 5 zeros (0.0000015 to 0.0000025/29 ish range) so this whole time I've ALWAYS been up on it, at least a little bit, as far as I can recall....like when we were in that consolidation phase for months of basically 0.0000060 to 0.0000070 range) I was still up like 2 or 3X

what about you?
Yup same here. Never went below 3x my initial investment