1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A benefit of this shib pump is seeing lot of the other meme coins pumping as well. Back in late February or early March when I mentioned Shib, not that many people were fukking with it. And of course its understandable cuz lot of veterans in the game already had been thru stuff like that and were hesitant as well as newbies too. I didn't know what I was getting into myself. But of course its crypto and anything can happen. It wasn't easy to say back then or even when the coin first came out that it would achieve what it has so far. Plenty of coins just like it or slightly different that haven't had the same success. But that brings me to now. A lot of people are seeing the crazy run that shib went on and is currently running on and are like thinking, damn if shib went on a run like that, what about this other coin that has a few more zeroes and is still cheap? It gives people hope for more of the entire market. I have a watchlist on tradingview with btc, eth, link, and atom, and a few otheres like i think fetch, coti, and omi, and another one on coingecko with lot of the meme coins and i be following the CG one more and checking it more cuz the top coins either in the red or stable but nothing popping as good as shib and any coins it decides to take on the run up with it. it might get even crazier. This could just be the beginning.

ya when it comes to crypto I trust human nature as much as fundamentals/tokenomics…I try to factor both into my planning

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are most of the alt coins stagnant?:dwillhuh:

BTC will stretch its legs out first for the most part before alts explodes if the pattern/history repeats itself…some alts will run/creep simultaneously but the big alt run probably won’t happen until BTC assumes dominance and establishes a new plateau

Daps
Why are most of the alt coins stagnant?:dwillhuh:

Because you not holding feg :ufdup:

giphy.gif

Daps
Hopefully that's $310 soon and then up from there.

When I looked last week my feg was at around $15, today it was at $45. Dudes is really out here tripling their money on some bullshyt.
:wow:

:russ: What u dropped on it initially?

I don’t remember the exact amount it want that much though, like $250 or $300.