1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
So it's fair to say Shiba stole all the shine from DOGE right???
A lot of people feel they were too late on DOGE...so they see Shib as their opportunity to get in on the ground level so to speak...even if you read a lot of the articles that are finally popping up, mainstream is basically selling it as 'Doge 2.0'

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A lot of people feel they were too late on DOGE...so they see Shib as their opportunity to get in on the ground level so to speak...even if you read a lot of the articles that are finally popping up, mainstream is basically selling it as 'Doge 2.0'

:mjgrin: man im just here to get my cut...

But see this time when shiba lists on Robinhood I'll be able to cash out at the height and sit back and take a shot when i see all those zeroes in my wallet :wow:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gonna be keeping an eye on Feg. Been having a decent day and almost back to even on the monthly after the dip. Have most of my coins staked or as rewards so haven't added anything lately but hopefully they been burning a decent amount as time has gone by. Getting a good feeling about the chart, especially the 4 hour one and soon enough the 12H and then 1D. Somebody purchased nearly 96 eth worth within like the last hour or so and it definitely has helped gain it some momentum. Momentum needed to move it up a bit to the next level if it decides to stabilize a bit. Lets see if it does and where it lands for support. I told my boy I will update him on Halloween since he still down and is afraid to look. I'm down too but optimistic things will change in October. Will have to see how it ends the week and if any indicators turn bullish on the higher timeframes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gonna be keeping an eye on Feg. Been having a decent day and almost back to even on the monthly after the dip. Have most of my coins staked or as rewards so haven't added anything lately but hopefully they been burning a decent amount as time has gone by. Getting a good feeling about the chart, especially the 4 hour one and soon enough the 12H and then 1D. Somebody purchased nearly 96 eth worth within like the last hour or so and it definitely has helped gain it some momentum. Momentum needed to move it up a bit to the next level if it decides to stabilize a bit. Lets see if it does and where it lands for support. I told my boy I will update him on Halloween since he still down and is afraid to look. I'm down too but optimistic things will change in October. Will have to see how it ends the week and if any indicators turn bullish on the higher timeframes.

Man I totally forgot about FEG :heh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man I totally forgot about FEG :heh:
yeah same. i barely look into it but its on my watchlist and shib and a few others been pumping recently so i noticed it in there. it burns coins like 2% so at least its doing something. not sure if I get rewards with the ones I'm staking but think I have a small stack that isnt and hopefully thats been increasing. Actually it has but now that I looked, its barely worth anything so definitely need some zeroes knocked off. Like at least 3 just for starts, and then all of them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yeah same. i barely look into it but its on my watchlist and shib and a few others been pumping recently so i noticed it in there. it burns coins like 2% so at least its doing something. not sure if I get rewards with the ones I'm staking but think I have a small stack that isnt and hopefully thats been increasing. Actually it has but now that I looked, its barely worth anything so definitely need some zeroes knocked off. Like at least 3 just for starts, and then all of them.

I copped a big bag of Feg from way back cause Russ put me on... :wow: If FEG starts eating zeroes ill be a happy guy...:mjlit: but i am playing the long game