1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

any coli brehs get jacked?

To conduct the attack, Coinbase says the attackers needed to know the customer's email address, password, and phone number associated with their Coinbase account and have access to the victim's email account.

If a nikka had all of that :huhldup:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
next 3/4 months gonna be something else :wow:

A lot of brehs been waiting for this moment. Retirement might be on the horizon.

the-rock-can-you-smell-what-is-cooking.gif

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Question, I'm thinking of trying something for the first time, taking a monthly/quarterly profit. My money hasn't exploded with coins but it has grown healthily, and I've witnessed the downturns here and there. But I haven't taken any profits in over a year, just kept adding to it every couple weeks...

How do some of you go about taking profits? For me it would be percentage based, along the lines of whatever I earned that month or quarter. This would be a first for me, and I'm not one of you experts who know exactly when yo pull out or stay in, so I need to know if taking a profit every so often would be wise, or just leave it alone, keep adding and letting it grow as I have been..

Any tips greatly appreciated!

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question, I'm thinking of trying something for the first time, taking a monthly/quarterly profit. My money hasn't exploded with coins but it has grown healthily, and I've witnessed the downturns here and there. But I haven't taken any profits in over a year, just kept adding to it every couple weeks...

How do some of you go about taking profits? For me it would be percentage based, along the lines of whatever I earned that month or quarter. This would be a first for me, and I'm not one of you experts who know exactly when yo pull out or stay in, so I need to know if taking a profit every so often would be wise, or just leave it alone, keep adding and letting it grow as I have been.

This guy has a great channel, he makes very easy to understand videos, taking a lot of topics step by step. He goes into a couple of methods in this recent video below. I'm not feeling the second method he talked about, got some push back from his normal followers. But it's something I'm thinking about as well, since I've mainly been buying and holding. When to take profits. I liked what somebody posted earlier in the thread. Take profits from Alt Coins, push them over into Bitcoin for long term. Or the first strategy he talks about.

One from a month ago:

Last edited:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How do some of you go about taking profits? For me it would be percentage based, along the lines of whatever I earned that month or quarter. This would be a first for me, and I'm not one of you experts who know exactly when yo pull out or stay in, so I need to know if taking a profit every so often would be wise, or just leave it alone, keep adding and letting it grow as I have been..

I freestyle this shyt when it comes to profits. A few hundred every month. But my shyt is on auto pilot as far as adding every week and it's done me well. :ld:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This guy has a great channel, he makes very easy to understand videos, taking a lot of topics step by step. He goes into a couple of methods in this recent video below. I'm not feeling the second method he talked about, got some push back from his normal followers. But it's something I'm thinking about as well, since I've mainly been buying and holding. When to take profits. I liked what somebody posted earlier in the thread. Take profits from Alt Coins, push them over into Bitcoin for long term. Or the first strategy he talks about.

One from a month ago:

I freestyle this shyt when it comes to profits. A few hundred every month. But my shyt is on auto pilot as far as adding every week and it's done me well. :ld:

Man look, I appreciate you guys! So I just took my profit from September, which was 23% of my total crypto balance...

I've never watched a video before on whether or how to take profits but the funny thing is most of the strategies he mentioned I've considered or tinkered around with myself! So this was cool from the standpoint of affirming my train of thought is trending in the right direction...

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Just for caution, I'd advise you guys to look at this thread from this date 2017 till about may 2018. You'll learn alot. Be ready. Stay focused even when things are popping off like crazy. This is the time you're on your guard the most and are at your most disciplined. After you've taken your profits and made your positions you can relax during the next bear cycle. But for now be aware and may your investments love you

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Just for caution, I'd advise you guys to look at this thread from this date 2017 till about may 2018. You'll learn alot. Be ready. Stay focused even when things are popping off like crazy. This is the time you're on your guard the most and are at your most disciplined. After you've taken your profits and made your positions you can relax during the next bear cycle. But for now be aware and may your investments love you

:salute:Repped

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely.
The end of 2017 was fantastic and felt like crypto was on its way to mainstream adoption. Then Jan/Feb hit. :sadcam:
That cold winter from early 2018 to 2020 was brutal. I kicked myself for two years on not pulling gains.

On a side note, it's also interesting to look at the projects from that time that are dead or haven't evolved.
No Defi, scalability, Dapps, etc.? Dead.

This game changes quickly.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Who knows what may happen this time around but its a completely different ballgame than in late 2017/early 2018. Crazy to think that the high MC around that time was 750 billion and when the market dipped back in June, it still didn't reach that low point. And after June every following month has published a higher low which helps cuz it hopefully gives it some support as time goes by. I would find it hard to believe if the MC goes below 1.25T again or maybe even 1.5T depending on how good the next run is.

Here's something to get excited about.

Blog_Cup_Handle.jpg

Where have I seen something like that before? :patrice:

Oh thats right, the weekly market cap chart. :wow:

xHq1sdCF.png

Gonna be an interesting 4th quarter. Don't wait until the 2 minute warning to try and win the game. :sas2: