1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just added some IOTEX. Its cheap and I got a good feeling about it. :patrice:

Below the line I wanted it to break thru before making my decision but rather get some now than too late. Will have to check its progress these next few weeks and see how it goes. I don't expect nothing major in October but could be wrong. I see its #131 on CG but could reach top 125 soon enough I think.

Speaking of CG, look at what coin is 132.

LINK price, LN chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko

Y'all motherfukkers convinced me to buy the wrong one. :stopitslime:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Just added some IOTEX. Its cheap and I got a good feeling about it. :patrice:

Below the line I wanted it to break thru before making my decision but rather get some now than too late. Will have to check its progress these next few weeks and see how it goes. I don't expect nothing major in October but could be wrong. I see its #131 on CG but could reach top 125 soon enough I think.

Speaking of CG, look at what coin is 132.

LINK price, LN chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko

Y'all motherfukkers convinced me to buy the wrong one. :stopitslime:

say mane, is this the LINK they meant for us to cop instead of Chainlink lol :russ::francis:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's going on with this? I saw that there was an upgrade but didn't look into it

Essentially you become a governor by committing Algos for each quarterly period of voting. The amount of Algos is up to you and get rewards once the voting period is over (I read somewhere it could be up to 30% of your committed Algos which would be nice :mjgrin:)

What we're voting on first is the rewards for 2022:

• Option A: Keeping the current system. The Governance rewards amount for 2022 will be 282M Algos (70.5M per quarter) while maintaining the current simple locking mechanism: the rewards are distributed among the governors who vote and maintain the committed Algos in their wallet for the entire quarterly period. Governors failing to do so will lose their rewards, but will incur no further penalties.

• Option B: Higher rewards and slashing. The Governance rewards amount for 2022 will be 362M Algos (90.5M per quarter) with a slashing mechanism: the rewards are distributed among the governors who vote and maintain the committed Algos in their wallet for the entire quarterly period. In case of failing to do so, Governors will be subject to an 8% slashing of their committed amount, on top of losing their rewards.

Option B means more rewards....BUT if you pull your committed Algos out during the voting period you get taxed 8% of those Algos which I believe goes back into the pool for rewards. :lolbron:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
September:
tumblr_p7tpk7CKvT1wzvt9qo6_640.gifv

October:
tumblr_p7tpk7CKvT1wzvt9qo7_640.gifv