1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Who knows what may happen this time around but its a completely different ballgame than in late 2017/early 2018. Crazy to think that the high MC around that time was 750 billion and when the market dipped back in June, it still didn't reach that low point. And after June every following month has published a higher low which helps cuz it hopefully gives it some support as time goes by. I would find it hard to believe if the MC goes below 1.25T again or maybe even 1.5T depending on how good the next run is.

Here's something to get excited about.

Blog_Cup_Handle.jpg

Where have I seen something like that before? :patrice:

Oh thats right, the weekly market cap chart. :wow:

xHq1sdCF.png

Gonna be an interesting 4th quarter. Don't wait until the 2 minute warning to try and win the game. :sas2:

May each and all the brehs/brehettes eat well in Q4:salute:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
There are a lot of folks who think crypto is about to break out of the 4-year cycle model. Market is fundamentally different now from 2017 which was all retail and speculation.

There's been a ton of adoption and institutional players entering the space this past year.

Take some profits but I wouldn't automatically assume this is just wash rinse repeat of 2017 with a 2-3 year 90% pullback bear market after. Especially not if a BTC ETF gets approved

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who knows what may happen this time around but its a completely different ballgame than in late 2017/early 2018. Crazy to think that the high MC around that time was 750 billion and when the market dipped back in June, it still didn't reach that low point. And after June every following month has published a higher low which helps cuz it hopefully gives it some support as time goes by. I would find it hard to believe if the MC goes below 1.25T again or maybe even 1.5T depending on how good the next run is.

Here's something to get excited about.

Blog_Cup_Handle.jpg

Where have I seen something like that before? :patrice:

Oh thats right, the weekly market cap chart. :wow:

xHq1sdCF.png

Gonna be an interesting 4th quarter. Don't wait until the 2 minute warning to try and win the game. :sas2:

Oh and that chart is exactly the same as 2017 and 2013.

But as the homie @Uitomy said. Everyone needs to be prepared to take profits and don't get burned on hopieum.

But going through these dips over and over makes your nerves better.

But with crypto wealth is truly built on these dips and bear markets.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Oh and that chart is exactly the same as 2017 and 2013.

But as the homie @Uitomy said. Everyone needs to be prepared to take profits and don't get burned on hopieum.

But going through these dips over and over makes your nerves better.

But with crypto wealth is truly built on these dips and bear markets.
I don't see a cup and handle in 17 and trading view doesn't go as back as 2013 but I feel what you mean. Definitely set to take profits on some of these coins. Nerves of steel getting built out here. Take profit and ride the bear market until the next run.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Emax got a whitepaper coming out :beli: price could skyrocket :ld:

ca9pmb4o8vq71.jpg

also advertising sponsor on the tyson v fury fight :ld: Im real mid on emax but if in the future they can pull it off and be a official crypto for sporting events it can be huge... :manny: thats what I imagined

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely.
The end of 2017 was fantastic and felt like crypto was on its way to mainstream adoption. Then Jan/Feb hit. :sadcam:
That cold winter from early 2018 to 2020 was brutal. I kicked myself for two years on not pulling gains.

On a side note, it's also interesting to look at the projects from that time that are dead or haven't evolved.
No Defi, scalability, Dapps, etc.? Dead.

This game changes quickly.

prices shot up incredibly fast that first week in january…for someone who may not have had that much investing experience and/or never seen that type of money, it was an overwhelming experience…under those circumstances it would be incredibly easy for euphoria to set in

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see a cup and handle in 17 and trading view doesn't go as back as 2013 but I feel what you mean. Definitely set to take profits on some of these coins. Nerves of steel getting built out here. Take profit and ride the bear market until the next run.

Think its was plan B and George at cryptos are us that were showing the charts looks similar to 2017 and 2013.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
prices shot up incredibly fast that first week in january…for someone who may not have had that much investing experience and/or never seen that type of money, it was an overwhelming experience…under those circumstances it would be incredibly easy for euphoria to set in

Yeah I was new in the crypto game and early 2018 wiped me out. Luckily I was in BTC, Eth and litecoin. I never sold so I basically ate good in 2021.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I was new in the crypto game and early 2018 wiped me out. Luckily I was in BTC, Eth and litecoin. I never sold so I basically ate good in 2021.

ya if anyone is in solid projects (partnerships and adoption are crucial) and you miss taking profits you’ll still be golden with patience