1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The DC/NFL Stuff:

"A representative for Palm tells Decrypt that this is the first step in an ongoing partnership with DC, and that they may release premium collectibles in the future. Palm uses a layer-2 scaling solution on top of Ethereum to minimize fees, congestion, and energy consumption for minting NFTs."

DC Comics Is Giving Away Potentially Millions of Free Ethereum NFTs - Decrypt

These people - https://twitter.com/PalmNft

"A new NFT ecosystem for culture and creativity, built efficiently with Ethereum. Palm NFT Studio is a key contributor to Palm."

Tik Tok releasing Ethereum NFTs and more positive ETH news

Tik Tok Using Ethereum! HUGE Bullish Crypto News!

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Who said Shiba was a better investment?

Outside of maybe one or two people I don’t think anyone even looks at Shiba as an investment, it’s more of a holding “just in case” scenario.

A few here have called Ada a scam but I’ve seen it called that everywhere in the crypto world, but if you search Ada or cardano in this thread you’ll see more positive comments and people holding it then you’ll see someone calling it a scam.
I know I was just trolling, I'm deep in ada, to the point I'm in an initial stake offering with meld labs and soon sundaeswap lol. I just had to talk some shyt

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
343 but must've been an error cuz they sold much more after. cant find it anymore on dextools cuz looks like more transactions came in and kicked it off the list.
:russ::russ:an accident or maybe they were trying to see how the sell process goes lol that's wild:mjlol: