1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Coti holding up nicely this morning. Needs to stay above .60 consistently tho. Added a bit more last night other than my usual daily buy. Wish I could add more, gotta see. I been indecisive with Link, converting in and out instead of waiting for the dip since it keeps pump faking but gotta be patient before I end up getting killed with fees or just converting everything to coti. Although if it were to reach link price :wow:.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Excuse my ignorance I was reading about exit strategies and some brehs said sell everything into a stable coin during the bear and gather interest on it.

Isn't the bear used to accumulate so you can reap the benefits of the bull run?
Interested to hear your thoughts and for those brehs who've experienced the bear market and what they believe is the best strategy.

I think it depends on the coin. Plenty of stuff that ran a few years back that aren't relevant today. Plus can always buy back in when prices get low. Let's say you buy 1 bitcoin at 25k and sell it at 100k. It dips to 40k and you buy 1 again or even 2. You now double the amount of coins you have or add a bunch of fiat profit to do what you wish with or move into another cheaper project.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
All this saitama got me like

9q5422t3lle41.jpg

But the realistic outcome if I ever decide to jump in

stock-drop-cry.gif

You either lose some money or risk losing out on some money. Depends which one you'll feel worse about.

mavsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone have experience staking snx on their online app? I’m currently staking it on the Celsius app at 13.99%. SNX app has a rate of 22-23%. Just seeing if it was worth it to move it over. Seems more complex on the SNX online app.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anyone heard anything about KLEE? I saw people tweeting about it when I was looking at info on Saitama. Threw a little something on it and it is running today. Just don't know much about the project

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn that shyt kind of jumped a lot the past two months. You think CB will give it a worthwhile pump tomorrow
:lupe:

possible…I feel more comfortable jumping in new listings in the penny range just to get a quick little 2-3x

I posted this bcuz I remember it being posted in here quite a few times lately…it’ll be a “safe” hold regardless

breh in here been talking about since feb. tho

I don't understand your chicken little altcoin mentality.
Let's say Eth somehow, with all the brains tackling the scalability issues still fails and slowly dies..
We know Polkadot works.
We know Luna works.
Elrond works.
Avax works.

The biggest Eth advantage is momentum and network effect. If it dies, most will move over before doom happens.

Its too big to put back in the box now.

*edit*

it’s already jumped up $5-6 since the tweet :ehh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone heard anything about KLEE? I saw people tweeting about it when I was looking at info on Saitama. Threw a little something on it and it is running today. Just don't know much about the project
I saw it as well. Don't think I got any, think I was discouraged somehow. Gotta look and see.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Excuse my ignorance I was reading about exit strategies and some brehs said sell everything into a stable coin during the bear and gather interest on it.

Isn't the bear used to accumulate so you can reap the benefits of the bull run?
Interested to hear your thoughts and for those brehs who've experienced the bear market and what they believe is the best strategy.

yes, sell into stable to collect interest, but of course use some of those funds to purchase good projects on discount during bear