1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'll be alright, Q4 coming, some things are getting settled.

Think I will get some AR - Arweave - Arweave price today, AR to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Also, that just showed up at Crypto.com a few days ago according to the alert I received.

Just watched a video on it today, the Coin Bureau guy is invested in it.

I'm keeping notes on predictions from these guys, then over time can tell who is the most accurate.

Bitcoin

This guy making a case for Cardano

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: DLo

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
It'll be alright, Q4 coming, some things are getting settled.

Think I will get some AR - Arweave - Arweave price today, AR to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Also, that just showed up at Crypto.com a few days ago according to the alert I received.

Just watched a video on it today, the Coin Bureau guy is invested in it.

I'm keeping notes on predictions from these guys, then over time can tell who is the most accurate.

Bitcoin

This guy making a case for Cardano

Don't mention cardano in here, it's a scam apparently, I had to sell like a 10k stack cause of the negative comments here. Shibaswap is a better investment

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't mention cardano in here, it's a scam apparently, I had to sell like a 10k stack cause of the negative comments here. Shibaswap is a better investment

We'll know soon, next few months. September is supposed to be the down month, next 3 months things are supposed to get going according to all the "experts" out there. I had some Cardano, converted it, then got back in. Not buying any more, money going elsewhere.

Lots of people all over social media making predictions, following some top ones on YouTube. As I said, making notes on my spreadsheet on who is saying what. It's crypto so you never know but some will just be better than others. Will pay more attention to those people, plus doing my own homework.

Some saying Infrastructure Bill is having an affect on Bitcoin, then the Bitcoin ETF decision I guess will be Nov. 14 - SEC Sets November Deadline for Final Decision on VanEck Bitcoin ETF

2021 like 2013? If so, things will be bumpin'

fkasldf.png

And the one that's been posted many times

IMG_2218.JPG

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
We'll know soon, next few months. September is supposed to be the down month, next 3 months things are supposed to get going according to all the "experts" out there. I had some Cardano, converted it, then got back in. Not buying any more, money going elsewhere.

Lots of people all over social media making predictions, following some top ones on YouTube. As I said, making notes on my spreadsheet on who is saying what. It's crypto so you never know but some will just be better than others. Will pay more attention to those people, plus doing my own homework.

Some saying Infrastructure Bill is having an affect on Bitcoin, then the Bitcoin ETF decision I guess will be Nov. 14 - SEC Sets November Deadline for Final Decision on VanEck Bitcoin ETF

2021 like 2013? If so, things will be bumpin'

fkasldf.png

And the one that's been posted many times

IMG_2218.JPG
Yeah I actually was just joking cause I was surprised this thread was anti ada all of a sudden but things will probably go like they did last time

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Breaking: VISA Unveils Layer-2 Interoperability Platform For Stablecoins
20162F022F052F632Fvisa.c7e4c.jpg

Visa, the payment processing giant is expanding its crypto infrastructure with a new stablecoin interoperability focused layer-2 solutions that would allow Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) and private stablecoins to be transferred between different blockchain. The new platform would be called the “universal payments channel” (UPC). The development of the stablecoin layer 2 solutions can eradicate the issue of how different CBDCs can be handled on a single blockchain. The white paper read,

“the UPC technology can play an important role between private stablecoins and public CBDCs by providing permissioned access for whitelisted stablecoins to be interoperable with CBDCs.”
https://coingape.com/breaking-visa-unveils-layer-2-interoperability-platform-stablecoins/
Breaking: VISA Unveils Layer-2 Interoperability Platform For Stablecoins

Daps

Who said Shiba was a better investment?

Outside of maybe one or two people I don’t think anyone even looks at Shiba as an investment, it’s more of a holding “just in case” scenario.

A few here have called Ada a scam but I’ve seen it called that everywhere in the crypto world, but if you search Ada or cardano in this thread you’ll see more positive comments and people holding it then you’ll see someone calling it a scam.

Last edited:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
A few here have called Ada a scam but I’ve seen it called that everywhere in the crypto world, but if you search Ada or cardano in this thread you’ll see more positive comments and people holding it then you’ll see someone calling it a scam.

You say that like its a good thing :patrice:

That just means those people are ill informed :gucci:
If Ethereum is Blu Ray Cardano is HD DVD....Imagine if this was a Blu Ray thread and someone was pushing HD DVD in 2021 :mjlol: it would get a bit annoying to say the least

If someone got in on ADA super early and its making bank for them I understand but promoting ADA like its something legit is :scust:

Is Cardano A Scam Even Bigger Than Tether?