1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2 zeros I'm 6 figure gang and 3... well..3 :banderas: I dont even want to hype myself up too much lol

ElK5.gif

:banderas:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
luckily the rewards help but swap what you can here and there. being mindful of gas fees.
Yeah when I got mine Sunday night on Uniswap the gas was really low

@funkee out here about to get 500 billy...said he's not playing with boys lol :wow:
I keep hearing two to three zeros is possible so is it something like

-Top 10 exchange listing/famous influencers onboarding/Oct being a historically good month (1 zero)

- Saitamask being released/NFT/Gaming in November (1 possible zero)

-Bullrun the end of year (hopeful) and the Dev team burning one of the wallets

Is it something like that @mannyrs13 ?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seeing different on tokensniffer but could be wrong.

Token Sniffer

✔ Token is sellable (not a honeypot) at this time

But it is at 50/100 risk so who knows.

I'm not invested but hopefully those that are proceed with caution.
Yea, you can sell but it's utilizing that rebase method, the opposite of the rewards holding, deducting your bag as the price rises. I don't know what's the percentage they take out versus the price rising.
I'll probably throw a couple of hundred bucks at it and see what it do. but I've been dragging my feet. I just want a little more side money for the legit projects while the mkt is down.

After doing my own research, if I can, I pretty much throw a little change at most of what yall post that looks and reads decent.
I haven't consciously bought a shytcoin in a couple of months (maybe EverRise and the Baby Corgi rugpull), but I might gamble a little.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah when I got mine Sunday night on Uniswap the gas was really low

@funkee out here about to get 500 billy...said he's not playing with boys lol :wow:
I keep hearing two to three zeros is possible so is it something like

-Top 10 exchange listing/famous influencers onboarding/Oct being a historically good month (1 zero)

- Saitamask being released/NFT/Gaming in November (1 possible zero)

-Bullrun the end of year (hopeful) and the Dev team burning one of the wallets

Is it something like that @mannyrs13 ?
One of the main guys on the team, was on this girls youtube show earlier talking about the project. Said they had a rapper from memphis lined up to partner with, prolly Juicy J or Dj Paul. Couple others from memphis too. Said they were releasing an album soon. I know Young Dolph from there but not sure if he releasing anything coming up since I don't follow him or rap in general much these days. There is an exchange coming but nothing was revealed yet. Maybe one of the smaller exchanges. They do have the NFT thing coming as well. They partnered with Tacko Fall, really tall black guy from the Boston Celtics I believe, and I think there was another name or two mentioned but nobody I could recall. And they got something going on with the UFC too. He said everything was partnerships and not no influencer type shyt like Mayweather and Kim Kardashian with emax. He said that when saitamask is released the market cap may reach 10 billion which is insane and thats because Atom is currently at a bit over 10 billion and is 17th on coingecko. CMC has a lower number for it but still 10 billion MC is a top 20 coin on any list. Of course thats not a guarantee but would still be crazy to see it go from not even ranked to top 20.

https://twitter.com/Saitamaguru1

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
One of the main guys on the team, was on this girls youtube show earlier talking about the project. Said they had a rapper from memphis lined up to partner with, prolly Juicy J or Dj Paul. Couple others from memphis too. Said they were releasing an album soon. I know Young Dolph from there but not sure if he releasing anything coming up since I don't follow him or rap in general much these days. There is an exchange coming but nothing was revealed yet. Maybe one of the smaller exchanges. They do have the NFT thing coming as well. They partnered with Tacko Fall, really tall black guy from the Boston Celtics I believe, and I think there was another name or two mentioned but nobody I could recall. And they got something going on with the UFC too. He said everything was partnerships and not no influencer type shyt like Mayweather and Kim Kardashian with emax. He said that when saitamask is released the market cap may reach 10 billion which is insane and thats because Atom is currently at a bit over 10 billion and is 17th on coingecko. CMC has a lower number for it but still 10 billion MC is a top 20 coin on any list. Of course thats not a guarantee but would still be crazy to see it go from not even ranked to top 20.

https://twitter.com/Saitamaguru1

I saw him go on a YT show Monday, because I thought he was going to announce the exchange...He announced Tacko Fall but the bolded is definitely news to me...especially having their sights on being a Top 20 Marketcap....(top 50, Top 100 is crazy) beyond ambitious

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I saw him go on a YT show Monday, because I thought he was going to announce the exchange...He announced Tacko Fall but the bolded is definitely news to me...especially having their sights on being a Top 20 Marketcap....(top 50, Top 100 is crazy) beyond ambitious
yeah someone on the discord was saying when i asked if anyone remembered what MC he said noted that:
  1. 9e113e874e02312d76021ff5ae9f9e71.png
    @iLikeYourFaceTV
  2. It was 10 billion but it wasn’t a real prediction. He just said he wouldn’t be surprised if it was 10 billion.

So hopefully it gets to that amount but we gotta see where it currently stands first and build from there.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yeah someone on the discord was saying when i asked if anyone remembered what MC he said noted that:
  1. 9e113e874e02312d76021ff5ae9f9e71.png
    @iLikeYourFaceTV
  2. It was 10 billion but it wasn’t a real prediction. He just said he wouldn’t be surprised if it was 10 billion.

So hopefully it gets to that amount but we gotta see where it currently stands first and build from there.

Gotcha, I've heard him say his estimates are conservative...but I think that's only to him lol 10 Billiion would be crazy

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This the 4 hour chart. Looks to be consolidating inside that triangle and the end point is about 8:00am on Friday, October 1 which is when the US trading window typically starts so hopefully it keeps bouncing within those lines and then breaks up and towards the next target. Maybe that 18000 mark at the top or 20000 better.

hppBWrxm.png