1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How many of y'all got methods to cash out?
everything can be traded to LTC, BTC, BCH, or ETH and sent to coinbase to be cashed out. Though coinbase needs competition. Only having one exchange to convert to USD is a danger imo.

I've removed my initial investment and payed off some of a CC already. I put more cash in this week so I'm not just playing with house money but most of my money is still house money at the moment.
Call me old fashion but I might stock up on some more BTC
BTC is more of just a storage currency for me for now. I'm not balling enough to make big cash on BTC, yet. These alt coins been feeding me so far.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Wish I had some spare cash to buy some of my dips today. No fun money left at the moment :mjcry:.

I know the dip is just people not investing and cashing out for the holidays. I'm looking forward to after the new year :blessed:. Just hope to get some dips before then.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
everything can be traded to LTC, BTC, BCH, or ETH and sent to coinbase to be cashed out. Though coinbase needs competition. Only having one exchange to convert to USD is a danger imo.

I've removed my initial investment and payed off some of a CC already. I put more cash in this week so I'm not just playing with house money but most of my money is still house money at the moment.

BTC is more of just a storage currency for me for now. I'm not balling enough to make big cash on BTC, yet. These alt coins been feeding me so far.

Hmmm debating whether to throw a few Gs at Ripple right now....

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just a few weeks ago i was :pacspit: @ ripple, talkin bout ima sell this bytch soon as it hits .40

what a time to be alive :blessed:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i transfered 1000 dollars to litecoin 5 days ago and they said it wouldnt clear til the 23rd :sadcam: if i knew it was going to take that long i would have never brought it:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

One King Menes

Proud Alumni of Break-A-B$tch College
Daps

I feel you on that! Same here!

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
BTC is more of just a storage currency for me for now
I will say I realized this quite late but I’m glad I realized at all. If you got some amount of money you waiting to drop into Alts, better to throw it into BTC and let it slowly build up like a bank or some shyt

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
just a few weeks ago i was :pacspit: @ ripple, talkin bout ima sell this bytch soon as it hits .40

what a time to be alive :blessed:
I’ve watched like 10 videos on it today, wish I had more money rn to dump into it. I could easily see it getting to 100 this time next year (if the American Express connection lends XRP to another big bank). People with 500+ coins are gonna be feasting I believe.