1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A 1000 % come up is extremely commendable no matter what though.

My goal is to go from 1 k to 100 k within 2018. Let's see how that goes
I think 10k to 100k is more likely. I'm currently focused on the first 100k though. 1m in 2-3 years from a 100k first years is a good goal.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Electroneum :ehh:

Bought more litecoin today, the masses will jump on it being the cheapest available and even after ceo/creator announced he has sold all of his and barely change in market is enough to let me know go time

mined electreum has a "shytcoin" before McAfee tweets but what he says is a automatic buy right now

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
To the brehs who enjoyed my Crypto Anthem (which I can't wait til next surge to see if I get memed in here :mjlol:) Here's a few more beats and references I made in the last few weeks. I don't wanna derail the thread so I'll spoiler them. Keep in mind these are references, nothin is really mixed, they are more ideas to shop to people. These go from autotune melodies to straight bars (I gotta make money off these you know :mjgrin:)

DJTeknik asked me if I thought I could flip that Dreaaam Dreaaam Dreaaam song this mornin, this what I came up with lol

MMA

Superstar
Daps
How many of y'all got methods to cash out?
Coins I trade frequently (especially before the slight mass adoption. I sell at 20% over and stabilizes then rebuy when dips (did this when btc and eth were not moving drastically at all). I hold the rest not worth the constant daily hassle of buying/selling.

Currently sold 7% of my portfolio, looking to sell 25% by end of January at least but waiting on stabilization and where to keep allocated or get rid of

Will always keep 40-50% in top 10-20 coins, use alts for mass come up. Reading and information being provided online is your best option to determine what alts to buy into

if you have little money in or small portfolio focus on Alts, they are your best come up but keep something in trusted coins for backfall.
The market don't love bitconnect fraudulent ass :russ:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I owed a lot of money. (oh ya'll ain't hear me I gotta put it in subtitles or something)

3FE1YL.gif

No I said IOTA, LOT OF MONEY:mjgrin:

Last edited: