1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I’ve watched like 10 videos on it today, wish I had more money rn to dump into it. I could easily see it getting to 100 this time next year (if the American Express connection lends XRP to another big bank). People with 500+ coins are gonna be feasting I believe.
I got 400 hopefully there's a swing down again I can load up a few more. Got in at like .40 cents though.

G Money

Pro
Daps
what are your guys thoughts on the future of LTC? not sure if i should hold and cop more for the low or just sell it and cop more alts.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Buy the Tron and Verge cause my profile takin a hit I can see it :mjcry:

We loadin up for the getback though :blessed:
Yea my funds took a hit but it was expected. Xvg finally coming back to its true value after that pump and dump. They need to drop that wraith to get the momentum back. Still gonna hold out out on ripple until they lose steam. It's the flavor of the day at the moment.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yea my funds took a hit but it was expected. Xvg finally coming back to its true value after that pump and dump. They need to drop that wraith to get the momentum back. Still gonna hold out out on ripple until they lose steam. It's the flavor of the day at the moment.
I'm learning quick to let the freak outs swing back n forth and worry bout long term trends.