1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
A relief rally should’ve been expected especially after JPow’s statement (but the rumor, sell the news). I don’t believe it is enough to reverse the trend.

We did indeed however break out of a head & shoulders pattern. 0.5 fib level sitting @ 44.619 & we have heavy resistance around that. We’ll see how this goes but if you’ve been playing this game for awhile it is never this easy. I’m not touching Alts until close to October.

Crypto Total MC looks like it is showing a head & shoulders formation on lower time frames. Good luck to all.

Hopefully that H&S pattern hits and things dump some more. I'm still somewhat bearish and proceeding with caution. Keeping an eye on prices and support/resistance levels before entry. Worst case scenario-cut my stack in half and try to grind and dca back up. Best case scenario-double my stack.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fam relax.....I was responding DIRECTLY to @papa surf message about his NEO story...I wasn't speaking about anybody in particular...so all of these ad hominem attacks aren't necessary. All of the bolded is not even my story so I don't even know what you're talking about :mjlol: that has ZERO to do with me. I'm up on all of my stuff, even the meme coins. The closest thing I have to taking an L in crypto, is not jumping into a coin before it explodes but last I check you can't lose anything you never had....

I love this thread, and I appreciate the gems people drop but calling people suckers and retard that aren't even talking about you/to you.....:hubie:
Yea, I think the NEO story was an old war story from our days on BGOL. :pachaha:
Yall, think the arguing in here is bad, yall look like choir boys compared to the fukkery in that crypto thread. :laff:

Honestly, I don't care who makes the most calls and who doesn't. I wish we could cut it out on here with the bickering.
I'm here to make money (which I have) and retire. I don't care who it comes from.
I've gotten good calls from all of you or the calls have coincided with the projects I'm in.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I think the NEO story was an old war story from our days on BGOL. :pachaha:
Yall, think the arguing in here is bad, yall look like choir boys compared to the fukkery in that crypto thread. :laff:

Honestly, I don't care who makes the most calls and who doesn't. I wish we could cut it out on here with the bickering.
I'm here to make money (which I have) and retire. I don't care who it comes from.
I've gotten good calls from all of you or the calls have coincided with the projects I'm in.

oh see I never heard that story, that was crazy...and yeah I don't want any of us beefing, it should be peace/love. I think this is a really dope place, I'm trying to get to the money :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I think the NEO story was an old war story from our days on BGOL.

ya it was on the main board before a few of us left and made the group started by spec

I’m pretty sure it was still called antshares back then lol

*edit*

nah the name change had taken place at that point and the group might’ve been formed by then

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya it was on the main board before a few of us left and made the group started by spec

I’m pretty sure it was still called antshares back then lol

*edit*

nah the name change had taken place at that point and the group might’ve been formed by then
Hahaha, yep. Antshares. Those goofy ass ants on the logo made me bush it until it was too late.
I remember lbop was pumping that. when it was under a dollar. :snoop:
I copped a little but my NEO miss mirrors my SOL miss.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Just read through last couple pages in disgust

Ayo, can y’all Mfers stop scrimping and scraping, killing eachother on these Coli corners over BULLSHYT while the enemy laughin SMMFH

Let’s stay focused N get this fukkin money, COTDAMN brehs
A636-C9-DF-03-D1-4-F65-B786-D3-E34-AF48988.png

675-DBA35-898-B-44-DE-A776-D23337-AF6130.png

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, sending dot from coinbase into binance is always through the ERC20 network right?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tell me why these a$$holes in the kishu telegram mad at me for asking wtf tenshi is?!? :dahell: why does the token need a supplemental token when kishu is staying stagnant??? this is the same shyt that happened to Epro and mad people was left holding the fukking bag!!! :birdman:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good day, I'm up 25%+, makeup for the last couple of days.

Went ahead and signed up for - Cryptocurrency Alerting

Worked out well when I tried the free version, alerts for 3 coins. Just getting the Trader level, 20 coins. Have 15 now.

Now to figure out entry points for the ones I have now, plus some new ones I'm looking at over at Crypto.com

Terra - LUNA
Kusama - KSM
Fantom - FTM

or some other good ones I'm missing that CB doesn't have.

My first 3 I picked up at Crypto.com looking good
AVAX - in the green up 28% today
EGLD - in the green up 16% today
RSR - in the red actually but up 11% today

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ATOM up 33% today, now at $39.72, $44.54 all time high just a few days ago. Looks like another one is coming.

Cosmos price today, ATOM to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Went ahead and signed up for - Cryptocurrency Alerting

I'm just using that for price alerts but looks like it has some other stuff that might be useful.

Besides price alerts for 20 coins on the level I have, only $3 a month.

Coin Listing Alert
Get notified when a new coin is listed on an exchange.

Wallet Watch Alert
Get notified when a transaction occurs.

ETH Gas Price Alert
Get notified when Ethereum transaction fees are cheap.

Guess they have it all covered:

Notifications
Email
Push
Browser
Slack
Telegram
Discord
Webhook
SMS & Phone Call
International SMS & Phone Call

Alerts
Price Alerts
Volatility Alerts
Volume Alerts
Exchange Listing Alerts
Wallet Address Monitoring
ETH Gas Price Alerts
Bitcoin Mempool Alerts
Bitcoin Dominance Alerts
Market Cap Alerts
Blockchain Metric Alerts

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
ATOM going ham right now :wow:
ATOM up 33% today, now at $39.72, $44.54 all time high just a few days ago. Looks like another one is coming.

Cosmos price today, ATOM to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
:sas1:
ATOM is one of the most significant projects in the crypto space.

It’s tech is designed to grow into being the center of interoperability.

Try to look into some articles or videos about what it is, because
once you understand it’s tech more in-depth it’s potential will actually surprise you a lot less
:youngsabo::salute:

Last edited: