1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guys

if any of you bought ETH after BTC crash & are in profit, I would suggest getting rid of it

The chart is really bad & shows zero strength
yea head and shoulders
I think this shyt might go to 2700

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

nebulawallet.png

An electric car that mines crypto when driving or parked????:wtf::ohhh: is this for real???

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His top 5:
1. Bitcoin - 30%
2. ETH - 20%
3. Elrond (EGLD)
4. Polygon (MATIC)
5. Polkadot (DOT)

EGLD is the only one I don't have, it's ranked #38, more info - Elrond price today, EGLD to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Anybody in EGLD? Not at Coinbase but I see it's at Binance.us, which after months, I can finally use my debit card. So might get some over there. Also, talks a lot about staking at Celcius, anybody use them?

Tried getting EGLD with Binance, rejected 2 of my cards. Saw people using Crypto.com so finally signed up, quick sign up. Rejected my CC, took my debit card, purchased some EGLD thru them. Now to have some fun and go thru and see what they carry that Coinbase doesn't, the only one I was using to this point.

So what's up with VeChain? It was the one everybody was talking about earlier this year, now I don't hear anybody talking about them. That's one of the ones I had on my list early on to look at.

Took a quick look, these are some ones I see being mentioned that are on Crypto.com but not Coinbase:

Avalanche - AVAX
Fantom - FTM
Kusama - KSM
Audius - AUDIO

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tried getting EGLD with Binance, rejected 2 of my cards. Saw people using Crypto.com so finally signed up, quick sign up. Rejected my CC, took my debit card, purchased some EGLD thru them. Now to have some fun and go thru and see what they carry that Coinbase doesn't, the only one I was using to this point.

So what's up with VeChain? It was the one everybody was talking about earlier this year, now I don't hear anybody talking about them. That's one of the ones I had on my list early on to look at.

Took a quick look, these are some ones I see being mentioned that are on Crypto.com but not Coinbase:

Avalanche - AVAX
Fantom - FTM
Kusama - KSM
Audius - AUDIO
vechain is chinese
The Chinese economy is going through lots of issues and restructuring, hence it is suppressed for now

I am still holding...but I am not sure if it will run this bull run

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vechain is chinese
The Chinese economy is going through lots of issues and restructuring, hence it is suppressed for now

I am still holding...but I am not sure if it will run this bull run

Thanks, will skip that one.

Just bought some:
RSR
AVAX
to go along with my EGLD.

Will look at these 2 for sure and will do a deeper dive tomorrow when I'm more awake.
Fantom - FTM
Kusama - KSM

Crypto.com is nice, smooth and quick, no issues so far. I like it.

It's like being a kid in a candy store.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
what we buying on this dip? :mjgrin:

More like what we selling. Looking at some of these coins like :ufdup:.

Luckily Atom been holding up even tho it's dipping tonight, but holding up above its old ath from May since paying it recently. I'll take some dips and consolidation for now long as it's above 32 and hopefully 34, before it starts running again.

Link on the hot seat tho. Support at 24.75 and it's dangling not too high above it. Something needs to happen this week and the sooner the better. It's battling with atom for market cap and I wouldn't be surprised to see it have lost completely by Halloween. Hopefully that doesn't mean it drops down to below 20th place. Lot of bullish sentiment for end of year on it still so hopefully a bounce back happens soon. 12.50 might be the lowest support area it could have but I doubt it tests that. The 17.25 one looks strong but the 21 one might be the strongest if there's a drop. Hopefully there's a repeat of something that occurred last year on the charts. I'll have to make another post from the pc since I'm writing this on the tablet.

Eth hopefully holds above 3050 itself. Also give it that week timeline but I'm more optimistic on eth than link just cuz of its bigger ecosystem and capabilities. Most of mine are staking with like about 6 free but with me adding every week and still mostly in the red, no reason to sell those. Unlike Link which might be good for a sell and lower pickup. Might consider that if 24.75 gets broken confirmed. But who knows.

Crazy to think that the one coin that has been holding up the best during this recent run and latest dip has been a meme coin or shyt coin how some call it. If gas wasn't too high for me, I'd add more or swap something for it but I'm being patient with some of these damn coins on my MM. Will just keep accepting the 2% rewards. Wish I would've gone all in a week ago or at least added more especially from Shib that has been nothing but a disappointment since the CB listing. Might take a year, might take 2, might take less, but unless something drastic happens, it'll get passed in price by Saitama. Fourth quarter starting soon so let's see what happens. Will be interesting to see where things stand on Halloween.