1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
More like what we selling. Looking at some of these coins like :ufdup:.

Luckily Atom been holding up even tho it's dipping tonight, but holding up above its old ath from May since paying it recently. I'll take some dips and consolidation for now long as it's above 32 and hopefully 34, before it starts running again.

Link on the hot seat tho. Support at 24.75 and it's dangling not too high above it. Something needs to happen this week and the sooner the better. It's battling with atom for market cap and I wouldn't be surprised to see it have lost completely by Halloween. Hopefully that doesn't mean it drops down to below 20th place. Lot of bullish sentiment for end of year on it still so hopefully a bounce back happens soon. 12.50 might be the lowest support area it could have but I doubt it tests that. The 17.25 one looks strong but the 21 one might be the strongest if there's a drop. Hopefully there's a repeat of something that occurred last year on the charts. I'll have to make another post from the pc since I'm writing this on the tablet.

Eth hopefully holds above 3050 itself. Also give it that week timeline but I'm more optimistic on eth than link just cuz of its bigger ecosystem and capabilities. Most of mine are staking with like about 6 free but with me adding every week and still mostly in the red, no reason to sell those. Unlike Link which might be good for a sell and lower pickup. Might consider that if 24.75 gets broken confirmed. But who knows.

Crazy to think that the one coin that has been holding up the best during this recent run and latest dip has been a meme coin or shyt coin how some call it. If gas wasn't too high for me, I'd add more or swap something for it but I'm being patient with some of these damn coins on my MM. Will just keep accepting the 2% rewards. Wish I would've gone all in a week ago or at least added more especially from Shib that has been nothing but a disappointment since the CB listing. Might take a year, might take 2, might take less, but unless something drastic happens, it'll get passed in price by Saitama. Fourth quarter starting soon so let's see what happens. Will be interesting to see where things stand on Halloween.

LINK gotta make a move..one way or another I feel you on that...

at the bolded,:ohhh:I always hear yall speak on Saitama, its at 8 zeros, if it reaches/passes Shib prices..that's like 3 zeros (rough 1000X) :picard::wow: I've been looking at it for the past two weeks, it's been running so hot that I thought its my luck it would go down..too late to grab a bag?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
0CatIbED.png

In October 2020, the price passed thru the red cloud and the black line was above the orange one. Then it dipped below the green cloud and the black line dipped to touch the orange line before bouncing off it to rocket up and start the new year. Then now in August the price passed thru the red cloud and the black line above the orange line but the price looks like it wants to go thru and under the green cloud, since its in the cloud right now. If it goes under it, could we get that same black line off orange line bounce and then rocket up? I'll say about mid october to end of year was first circle so round off to 2.5 months. I'll say late July start for second circle so mid October would be 2.5 months. Lets see where it stands on October 17th which is the Sunday to end that week. Not a guarantee and just something I saw and got some hope for but never know what could happen this week or rest of month that may have any affect on things.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
LINK gotta make a move..one way or another I feel you on that...

at the bolded,:ohhh:I always hear yall speak on Saitama, its at 8 zeros, if it reaches/passes Shib prices..that's like 3 zeros (rough 1000X) :picard::wow: I've been looking at it for the past two weeks, it's been running so hot that I thought its my luck it would go down..too late to grab a bag?

Doubt its too late. Its been on a crazy run lately and has the 2% burn and reward unlike shib. Depends how big a bag but can still make decent profit no doubt. Here's something interesting I found. On 02/28 Shib was at .000000012385 with 3.2 million in volume. Not sure how many holders it had. That was my first buy per zerion and it looks like I swapped 11 cents of eth for 10 million coins and paid $21 in gas fees. I miss those low gas fees. Anyways thats 7 zeroes and 3 million in volume. Right now Saitama has 8 zeroes and 17 million in volume. Plus it doesn't have a Vitalik wallet to worry about and burns consistently as well as rewards. I have close to 3 trillion coins which is way more than the 15 billion max I looked to have for Shib. I want to reach 3 but would rather avoid swapping $100 and paying like $50 in gas when I can just patiently wait it out with the rewards. Doesn't have the 24 hour trading volume range of shiba at like 660 million but Shiba also on CB, webull, etoro, their own swap, etc. Not to mention way more holders with Saitama just passing 40k and having over 55% burnt already. I'm not making any moves until I get 3 trillion coins and its likely to erase a zero this week completely if not by end of month. They have a wallet coming out in November I believe and some other stuff in the works too. I made decent profit off Shib and it got me a decent amount of ETH that I barely had any. But Saitama might just top that and get me to the promised land.

https://twitter.com/InuSaitama?s=20

Join the Official Saitama Community Discord Server!

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Doubt its too late. Its been on a crazy run lately and has the 2% burn and reward unlike shib. Depends how big a bag but can still make decent profit no doubt. Here's something interesting I found. On 02/28 Shib was at .000000012385 with 3.2 million in volume. Not sure how many holders it had. That was my first buy per zerion and it looks like I swapped 11 cents of eth for 10 million coins and paid $21 in gas fees. I miss those low gas fees. Anyways thats 7 zeroes and 3 million in volume. Right now Saitama has 8 zeroes and 17 million in volume. Plus it doesn't have a Vitalik wallet to worry about and burns consistently as well as rewards. I have close to 3 trillion coins which is way more than the 15 billion max I looked to have for Shib. I want to reach 3 but would rather avoid swapping $100 and paying like $50 in gas when I can just patiently wait it out with the rewards. Doesn't have the 24 hour trading volume range of shiba at like 660 million but Shiba also on CB, webull, etoro, their own swap, etc. Not to mention way more holders with Saitama just passing 40k and having over 55% burnt already. I'm not making any moves until I get 3 trillion coins and its likely to erase a zero this week completely if not by end of month. They have a wallet coming out in November I believe and some other stuff in the works too. I made decent profit off Shib and it got me a decent amount of ETH that I barely had any. But Saitama might just top that and get me to the promised land.

https://twitter.com/InuSaitama?s=20

Join the Official Saitama Community Discord Server!

:ehh::gladbron: respect.
Every time I go to get it and I'm willing to eat those gas fees I see it up by 20, 25% lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:ehh::gladbron: respect.
Every time I go to get it and I'm willing to eat those gas fees I see it up by 20, 25% lol
I'm currently at $22M projected with current amount at shib price and that amount constantly changing with 2% rewards. Plus that wasn't even Shib ATH. Never even got close to that amount with SHIB. Could've taken more profit back then but it is what it is. I'll hold until I can hold no more.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s september…things were gonna be a little nasty as it’s been stated in here since it’s typically not a good month for crypto…if we’re on target for a bull run, october (mid at the latest) is when things will start to turn around if things get worse these next couple weeks, with november/december being a whirlwind

Last edited:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
it’s september…things were gonna be a little nasty as it’s been stated in here since it’s typically not a good month for crypto…if we’re on target for a bull run, october (mid at the latest) is when things will start to turn around if things get worse these next couple weeks, with november/december being a whirlwind
Alt season in October?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I'm currently at $22M projected with current amount at shib price and that amount constantly changing with 2% rewards. Plus that wasn't even Shib ATH. Never even got close to that amount with SHIB. Could've taken more profit back then but it is what it is. I'll hold until I can hold no more.
:salute:damn 22 M's? I'll be praying that it runs up for the brehs:blessed: