1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
So I've been reading up on this whole cryptogame a couple days.

Is the following how you get started with trading cryptos?

1. Choose a good site and deposit money in order to buy BTC (or ETH)

2. Receive your BTC or ETH, and if the USD value of it is high enough for you, store it on a Ledger Wallet, such as Ledger Wallet - Ledger Nano S - Cryptocurrency hardware wallet for example

3. Use your BTC or ETH as the currency to trade all these alt coins, and when pocketing profits, convert the traded alt coin into the BTC or ETH and store it into your Ledger Wallet

4. Ride these alt coins exactly as you would with pennystocks - buy rumors and sell the news

... ? Or do I have it all fukked up :pachaha:?

Btw, which exchanges do you gents use? Didn't Coinbase just go down or something, and wasn't it supposed to be the gold standard of the exchanges? :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Breh i been thinking about it past few days. I'm gonna do the same, I want to increase my coin count as much as possible. Gonna use stop limit orders to automatically buy if it gets too high.
Yea just gotta be disciplined and take any come up you can get. Sitting there waiting and waiting for the highest peak and lowest dip will end up fukking you over. But doing this I've been able to get my verge shares from 20k to 23.5k. Lost 500 of em yesterday though during that crazy surge. Got too inpatient. Even though I knew it would dip back down I didn't want to risk it doing some ripple shyt and going all the way up to 80 cents. I woulda been :mjcry:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo brehs I just got high as fukk in my studio makin beats. I'm not a rapper but I was makin this beat and hummin some motivational shyt about crypto. I was geekin and decided to plug the mic in. Ended up makin a whole crypto anthem to keep me motivated :mjlol:
Upload it for the crylture :mjgrin:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
At which prices are you flipping breh?
Right now I haven't moved yet. If it dips back to under 700 I'll definitely buy more. If it gets over 900 that's prolly when I'll sell. Then wait til it goes back down. I'm only gonna do 1/4 of my shares at a time though. Not gonna play Russian roulette with all my shyt. But if you play it right you can gradually grow your shares and acquire more funds to invest in other coins.

Or you could even just buy back your shares. And leave the extra funds in your wallet. Then withdrawal at the end of the week. Could easily make a 4-500 bucks a week just selling and rebuying. But we know this game is unpredictable so theres gonna be times where you might take an L and have to take a slight loss. Rebuying is pretty much straight gambling.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

THATS WHAT THE fukk I'M TALKIN BOUT
JmK1k.gif

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
ICX is my strongest performer today, wish the Ven wall would drop so I could buy more of it.
Flipped all my trx into icx, hopefully icx gets on bithumb or coinone soon

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Yea just gotta be disciplined and take any come up you can get. Sitting there waiting and waiting for the highest peak and lowest dip will end up fukking you over. But doing this I've been able to get my verge shares from 20k to 23.5k. Lost 500 of em yesterday though during that crazy surge. Got too inpatient. Even though I knew it would dip back down I didn't want to risk it doing some ripple shyt and going all the way up to 80 cents. I woulda been :mjcry:
hey you wont be 100% right but as long as you gain you win. 20 to 23 is a win, you might eventually get to 40k. Breh get in the coli group chat lets coordinate on the buy and sell come up. I wanted to sell at the highs 3 straight times over past 5 days, pussied out everytime. Im gonna use stop limit orders and man up. Lets do this.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
hey you wont be 100% right but as long as you gain you win. 20 to 23 is a win, you might eventually get to 40k. Breh get in the coli group chat lets coordinate on the buy and sell come up. I wanted to sell at the highs 3 straight times over past 5 days, pussied out everytime. Im gonna use stop limit orders and man up. Lets do this.
Don't even know what the group is

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
i got 927 xvg. i just got the wallet since i heard exchanges are dangerous to leave your shyt on for long periods of time. i put 500 xvg into my verge wallet. should i put more?