1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who has read this thread and didn't make a move should be neg trained
When there's another frenzy for verge I might sell and put in a limit order in case the price goes up instead of down and just re buy if it drops. Ill see if it works
:ld:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I can't them to verify my identity. I use my driver license. The fist time they rejected and ever since they never say nothing back. Even when i use another email address.

Her question. Any answers

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Everybody needs to calm down. Give it a few days or a week and all the investments you have now will go back up. This is the time to buy. The last few days were the days to sit back and watch things go up. It's been said in already but people are cashing out their profits. Get in and buy the dips.

The Asian markets should wake up in about 2 or 3 hours and they'll jump in and buy all the dips. Then when we're settling in at night they'll be buying.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That pump and dump ignited such a frenzy on verge the past couple days. Still can't tell what its new floor is gonna be. shyt is so volatile at the moment. The volume is crazy. But very good opportunities to flip it over and over and create more coins and shares for yourself. I said i wouldnt do it with verge anymore but I'm a gambling man and I can't help it:ohlawd:

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
I got no practical advice but as a fellow Alabama breh, our DMV is fukking pathetic
Yea they suck. Their licensing office won't pick up the phone. I have been calling since 8 am in the morning lol. Those women need to get fired no offense to them.