1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The sellwalls for Vechain aren't coming down anytime soon, so now I sleep until the day my VET is let free from the oppressive whales.

giphy.gif

I will buy more if it's still 1.50 after next week.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
That pump and dump ignited such a frenzy on verge the past couple days. Still can't tell what its new floor is gonna be. shyt is so volatile at the moment. The volume is crazy. But very good opportunities to flip it over and over and create more coins and shares for yourself. I said i wouldnt do it with verge anymore but I'm a gambling man and I can't help it:ohlawd:

At which prices are you flipping breh?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
That pump and dump ignited such a frenzy on verge the past couple days. Still can't tell what its new floor is gonna be. shyt is so volatile at the moment. The volume is crazy. But very good opportunities to flip it over and over and create more coins and shares for yourself. I said i wouldnt do it with verge anymore but I'm a gambling man and I can't help it:ohlawd:
Breh i been thinking about it past few days. I'm gonna do the same, I want to increase my coin count as much as possible. Gonna use stop limit orders to automatically buy if it gets too high.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still not able to transfer my funds to binance. Guess I'll stop being lazy and do gdax from the web. Never tried it tho

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Anyone have any idea what reddcoin supposed to do? :lupe:

It's at around a cent could be a next verge in the sense of something around a penny that might reach .20/.30 or more

Same for ADA it's at $.47 now