1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
fukk it. Might have to throw something on ftm. Should've got in earlier but I was tripping and it was already high when my MM was booming plus I missed the dip without thinking about it. Might grab a couple hundred if I flip one of these other meme coins and avoid using some usdc. Gas fees were a factor and I'm sure still are. Wish it was on CB better. Might have to look out for a dip and add more if possible.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@ORDER_66 the hell going on with saitama on zerion? :mjlol:

gwsT90O.png

Half of me is crying on the inside. Maybe a little on the outside too. :mjcry:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fukk it. Might have to throw something on ftm. Should've got in earlier but I was tripping and it was already high when my MM was booming plus I missed the dip without thinking about it. Might grab a couple hundred if I flip one of these other meme coins and avoid using some usdc. Gas fees were a factor and I'm sure still are. Wish it was on CB better. Might have to look out for a dip and add more if possible.

I was buying the top August 25th and here I am sitting on a clean 2x lol. The MC is still low compared to other similar coins and it also has strong fundamentals. S/o to the breh @ReasonableMatic for spotting it early. I bought it off the strength of some good DD :dame: from another board and remembered someone mentioning it here.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i told my boy about the saitama error and how half of me wanted to tell him to design the nicest and biggest house there is for him and his family with those gains. then told him it was a glitch and instead of the biggest house, gonna have to be the biggest cardboard box ever seen. he said fukk a house we buying a city, i said yeah sim city the game. :mjcry:

one day, one day. :to:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Anybody know much about Polymath? Don't remember that one but it's up about 220% today, 350% for the month:

Polymath (POLY) Price, Charts, and News | Coinbase: polymath crypto, polymath coinbase, poly coin

Polymath price today, POLY live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Checking some sites:

How Polymath (POLY) Crypto Could Go From $0.30 to $30 Before 2025

Polymath huh:patrice: takes notes, all these exploding coins out of (seemingly) nowhere. You got a bag before it took off?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
doing some research on some of my projects to flip into FTM and I see this on the kishu discord:

CEEJ — Today at 2:18 PM
I'm not sure what you're basing that on....what appeal does KISHU have to speculative investors that a new ERC20 or BEP20 token doesn't have? I'm down $35k on a $40k KISHU investment and I'm thinking about harvesting the loss and taking the remaining $5k to an asset that is actually moving with the market.
[2:21 PM]
If you spend any time in the speculative BSC or ETH shytcoin space, you know that it's VERY Flavor of the Month. Right now the FOTM is NFT gaming tokens. I don't see how KISHU appeals to a group of speculative traders who have multiple FOTM options before them that have volume and traction. I truly believe the only hope for KISHU would be to release a V2 and move all the liquidity over to a modernized contract with a utility play and airdrop the current holders. That said, I'm unaware of what liquidity locks may exist for KISHU and whether that's even an option.

40k on one of these meme coins? :mindblown: I thought 4k was too much but this guy dropped nearly a whole btc or maybe more depending on when he got in. Crazy!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
gas fees looking ridiculous right now. might have to come back later and get a lower amount even. try and get 500 FTM and the gas fee like 20%. :dahell:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anybody know much about Polymath? Don't remember that one but it's up about 220% today, 350% for the month:

Polymath (POLY) Price, Charts, and News | Coinbase: polymath crypto, polymath coinbase, poly coin

Polymath price today, POLY live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Checking some sites:

I don't know much but I know that I'm in now and you can expect a rep or a neg depending on how things go. :demonic::salute:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
doing some research on some of my projects to flip into FTM and I see this on the kishu discord:

CEEJ — Today at 2:18 PM
I'm not sure what you're basing that on....what appeal does KISHU have to speculative investors that a new ERC20 or BEP20 token doesn't have? I'm down $35k on a $40k KISHU investment and I'm thinking about harvesting the loss and taking the remaining $5k to an asset that is actually moving with the market.
[2:21 PM]
If you spend any time in the speculative BSC or ETH shytcoin space, you know that it's VERY Flavor of the Month. Right now the FOTM is NFT gaming tokens. I don't see how KISHU appeals to a group of speculative traders who have multiple FOTM options before them that have volume and traction. I truly believe the only hope for KISHU would be to release a V2 and move all the liquidity over to a modernized contract with a utility play and airdrop the current holders. That said, I'm unaware of what liquidity locks may exist for KISHU and whether that's even an option.

40k on one of these meme coins? :mindblown: I thought 4k was too much but this guy dropped nearly a whole btc or maybe more depending on when he got in. Crazy!

I think I spent like 50 to 75....dollars.....40K on KISHU?:picard:was it the marketing in Times Square?....made him tuck his whole summer in:huhldup::dahell:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polymath huh:patrice: takes notes, all these exploding coins out of (seemingly) nowhere. You got a bag before it took off?

I have 0. I just noticed it today when I logged into Coinbase and sorted the coins they have by Change %. Didn't notice them before, don't remember conversations here about them.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It pains me giving up my precious ETH but with my Kishu, Pika, and Hoge all adding up to less than $500 and the gas fees associated with all that swapping likely to kill me, plus my feg and feast finance being staked and fees for unstaking likely added in, figured I had no other choice. could've used some USDC but figure better to save that for a rainy day since I already have some ETH elsewhere being staked. I have faith in @ReasonableMatic and know he'll lead us to the promised land with FTM. I'll miss that quarter ETH but I know it'll be worth it in the end. :mjcry: