1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Im new to these alts, but brehs really think its worth holding on?

I dont lost about 130 just from my time in this thread today

At one point ethereum and litecoin were alts, so was Ripple and basically anything that isn't Bitcoin. You can't take a day to day look at these things, a month ago XVG was 0.005460 cents. It's gone from .01 to .17 in a week and a selloff should always be expected, this a normal correction of people selling off to protect their gains.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
At one point ethereum and litecoin were alts, so was Ripple and basically anything that isn't Bitcoin. You can't take a day to day look at these things, a month ago XVG was 0.005460 cents. It's gone from .01 to .17 in a week and a selloff should always be expected, this a normal correction of people selling off to protect their gains.

True. Last night had me hype thats all

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
There hasn't been any news to suggest this verge drop us anything other than a correction. Just keep holding. Stop looking at binance and obsessing, trust me I'm doing the same. I'm trying to stop looking at it so much but it's so hard :sadcam:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
whats your plan with the TRX? you holding? or hoping it goes to a dollar or more, and selling?
I'm holdin hopin for the latter, got in at a penny so I'm like cake up or not at all. I got burned by not buying bitcoin in spring cause I was p*ssy. Also every time I want to sell I think about my friend who sold his bitcoins at 700 a year or so ago. At the time it was smart cause of how much it made, but today he's SICKKKK over it

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
True. Last night had me hype thats all

I'm hype because it made it into the top 25, once coins are there it's hard to get them out and growth is usually sustained. We good, people will consolidate buying more and more, it's leveling off higher than it was 2 days ago.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
My nikkas..... Yall gotta relax.

You gotta be strong enough for the storms..... We supposed to be playing the long game..... All my investments are in the toilet today but thats cool.... Cause I'm not taking ANYTHING out for at least 12 months.

U cant be tryna cash out by next weekend. LOL

Theres people who hold coins for YEARS literally. Up or down.

I was up like Trump yesterday..... Now I'm feeling like a bum... But it's cool.... Cause when its time to cash out, Its gon be lit

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm actually HAPPY about this drop. I bought more when it was at 14 cents so I've lost on it. But now that it's back at 10:ohlawd:.........time to stock up and start selling and rebuying again:myman:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Stocked up 1.7k of verge @ 10.
Yesterday i got like 550 @ .16, so i took that mini L. I was actually going to wait til it crept back up to .16, take that 550 out, and then put it back in when it dipped to .13 or .14 lol. But it never went back to .16 and kept on dipping, so i was like F it, let me take advantage of this .10.

So total:
6,801 of verge
926 of ripple

Back to chilling now.

Once LTC climbs back up to the 330s, I'm probably going to take out my initial investment for it ($800 total for 4 coins). I may just cash out of it completely tbh, at which point i'd be close to breaking even with this coin currency stuff (total money put in), without even factoring the surplus off verge and ripple. I have a small investment on bitcoin off gp so part of me is thinking of at least keeping 1 ltc coin too, but i know i don't need to have a whole coin for the long term investment stuff.