1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a light bag or heavy?

heavy…granted I bought in when it was under a penny…this is the day I deposited it into kucoin to sell it :francis:

A8358-D23-4-D07-4-FC3-9922-0-FBC8-CF38-F2-E.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BTC looking to test its recent high of 50505 from 08/23. I wouldn't be surprised to see it have passed it at least one time when I wake up. Fetch looking to pump back again from a red day too.

oh wow didn’t realize it cracked $50k again

$60k and $4k next, respectively for BTC and ETH *fingers crossed*

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::francis::mjcry: on the other hand, it lets you know that REAL money can be made in this game...(you've had some good calls on coins already so I'm sure you're eating well on things.)

the industry was in turmoil with the SEC cracking down on exchanges/specific projects…binance was already shifting away from US customers and I thought kucoin was next…so I played it safe and moved everything to BTC…at the time coinbase and gemini only carried BTC, ETH, and LTC…so I knew those 3 where “safe” at least…I had a good plan for FTM, VET…so those where my 2 biggest bags but the FUD at the time coupled with my inexperience during a bear market shook them things loose :francis:

…and ya the bold is undeniable…$10k in the right 1-3 bags can get you across 7 figures…and with the rise of meme coins, you don’t even need that much

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
the industry was in turmoil with the SEC cracking down on exchanges/specific projects…binance was already shifting away from US customers and I thought kucoin was next…so I played it safe and moved everything to BTC…at the time coinbase and gemini only carried BTC, ETH, and LTC…so I knew those 3 where “safe” at least…I had a good plan for FTM, VET…so those where my 2 biggest bags but the FUD at the time coupled with my inexperience during a bear market shook them things loose :francis:

…and ya the bold is undeniable…$10k in the right 1-3 bags can get you across 7 figures…and with the rise of meme coins, you don’t even need that much

:wow: got me hype early in the AM..that's that motivation to get this extra paper at work to stash for the right coins:salute: