1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last night I entered a SUSHI long using 50x leverage, just off a 100 bucks.. entered at 12.12 cause the chart looked good.. it’s now heading towards 14 :wow: and I’m so far from liquidation I could have this open for awhile and make Crazy gains :blessed:

I’m up close to 700 bucks
what is your stop loss set at?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ETH doing good but until it closes a week above 4k, I'm not 100% convinced. Definitely highly convinced but need a 4k week. Highest week so far has been 3928 week of May 3rd and then the next week set ATH but also had a 8% drop followed by a 41% one. It did just finish its highest monthly close in August at 3430 and starting September great so far but its only been a day so not much data yet. Trend of old ATH in January 2018 going up and across towards the current ATH and extending further into the future as resistance, and then support line going from about end of 2020 and hit back in mid July and extended into the future as support, has those lines crossing in January of 2024. Meaning that if it follows that same pattern, the bottom at current price of 3750 won't be crossed until July 2022. Bottom of the line right now is 1950. Now thats not to say it'll touch that line again and of course the line keeps going up with the trend since it was at 550 end of 2020 and 1750 in mid July. So about a 1200 increase in 7 months. Which coincides with another 1200 increase to 2950 in early March 2022. The current top line is just under 4700 and increasing as well. Basically if we continue on this pattern, the possibility of touching that bottom black line is still there for the foreseeable future.

Cross over the top black line and break that area and have the top line become the new bottom line and it's likely smooth sailing to 10k from there on out.

iT6gOcM.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yall still high on Starlink?
i barely even notice i have it. just track it on coingecko portfolio if i notice anything majorly different but don't pay much attention to the price. only ones i track price on a consistent basis are eth, link, fet, atom, on my tradingview tabs, and sometimes may switch over to see btc since its on my watchlist but not too much. starlink just one I leave in my wallet and dont think much about. might add more since I saw a dip but not sure. wanna reach 100 million but its been increasing and i can only swap something else for it. other than that, I just let it be.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
i barely even notice i have it. just track it on coingecko portfolio if i notice anything majorly different but don't pay much attention to the price. only ones i track price on a consistent basis are eth, link, fet, atom, on my tradingview tabs, and sometimes may switch over to see btc since its on my watchlist but not too much. starlink just one I leave in my wallet and dont think much about. might add more since I saw a dip but not sure. wanna reach 100 million but its been increasing and i can only swap something else for it. other than that, I just let it be.

gotcha, I've been trying to wait until gas fees were cheap to cop a bag of Starl... I definitely stay tracking link, fet, RSR on CMC...got Shib but don't check it much

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
gotcha, I've been trying to wait until gas fees were cheap to cop a bag of Starl... I definitely stay tracking link, fet, RSR on CMC...got Shib but don't check it much

i just swapped one of these random ass coins for more starlink. some shyt I bought recently that I wasn't seeing much transparency on, except for telegram and I hate things like that cuz I know its a high potential scam app, even the discord and subreddits were kinda dead and twitter searches were showing recent comments from the same few individuals who likely were pump and dump enthusiasts. lost some money and especially on fees but better to move it to starlink where I know it'll do better. sometimes taking crazy gambles is cool but getting out when you don't see much effort being made helps too. can't win the jackpot every time you pull the lever.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
i just swapped one of these random ass coins for more starlink. some shyt I bought recently that I wasn't seeing much transparency on, except for telegram and I hate things like that cuz I know its a high potential scam app, even the discord and subreddits were kinda dead and twitter searches were showing recent comments from the same few individuals who likely were pump and dump enthusiasts. lost some money and especially on fees but better to move it to starlink where I know it'll do better. sometimes taking crazy gambles is cool but getting out when you don't see much effort being made helps too. can't win the jackpot every time you pull the lever.
BARS :wow:know when to fold em' is a life lesson

I try not to be blinded by ambition and overlook the basics in research (Whitepapers, tokenomics, the convo centered around the coin both positive and negative, Dev team, etc,)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
thankfully zerion removed that stupid poli coin since they don't track the price of it. was getting annoying seeing a 35k dollar gain on my account that wasn't real. now I'm back to my real total, or atleast whats not being staked somewhere.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
like I HOPE Starlink can eat two zeros in the next 6-9 months...but that's mostly based on desire/hype :mjgrin::hubie: if any of the brehs that know the game better than me know a road where it can happen I'm all ears :mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
like I HOPE Starlink can eat two zeros in the next 6-9 months...but that's mostly based on desire/hype :mjgrin::hubie: if any of the brehs that know the game better than me know a road where it can happen I'm all ears :mjgrin:
I don't see a USD pair on tradingview, just wrapped ether so can't chart out the next 0. do see it on dextools.io but don't like their chart as much since its in dark mode and my nearsighted astigmatism ass don't like looking at those types. but nonetheless, it looks like the old ATH in late July of .00001600 has been set as support currently. Looked like it hit that point on July 29th and then dipped down and curved like a U and reached that point again on August 19 where a few days later on the 23rd it set a new ATH at 2983 and dipped back down to another U or atleast the halfway mark so far. So from 07/29 to 08/19 is what like 20 days or 21 cuz I think July has 31 days. So the 19 days plus the 30th and 31st so 21. So 21 days from 08/23 is 09/13 per a quick calender count. Thats my prediction for when ATH is matched or past hit if the pattern repeats. I should read into their subreddit more but I think they got mostly talk about the games and not much about the coin but hopefully I find something. I did see this from yesterday on dextools. this must be an elite master boss. :wow:

Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally throw a 100-500$ at damn near everything mentioned in this thread

One Day I’ll hit something

:wow:

I really like this guy, gives good recommendations. Went in on Solana based on one of his videos. I got in early June when it was in the low 30's, now it's $116.58. So almost 4x in just a couple of months - Solana price today, SOL live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Big numbers/data guy. Want to narrow it down to a few good channels on YouTube to watch. This is one of them.

'CEO & Founder Eight, @eight_global || Full Time Trader at Beursplein 5, Amsterdam || BSc Economics || #Bitcoin, #Crypto & Monetary Systems || TA / PA trader"

TOP ALTCOINS I'M WATCHING FOR SEPTEMBER 2021!

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I don't see a USD pair on tradingview, just wrapped ether so can't chart out the next 0. do see it on dextools.io but don't like their chart as much since its in dark mode and my nearsighted astigmatism ass don't like looking at those types. but nonetheless, it looks like the old ATH in late July of .00001600 has been set as support currently. Looked like it hit that point on July 29th and then dipped down and curved like a U and reached that point again on August 19 where a few days later on the 23rd it set a new ATH at 2983 and dipped back down to another U or atleast the halfway mark so far. So from 07/29 to 08/19 is what like 20 days or 21 cuz I think July has 31 days. So the 19 days plus the 30th and 31st so 21. So 21 days from 08/23 is 09/13 per a quick calender count. Thats my prediction for when ATH is matched or past hit if the pattern repeats. I should read into their subreddit more but I think they got mostly talk about the games and not much about the coin but hopefully I find something. I did see this from yesterday on dextools. this must be an elite master boss. :wow:

Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

at bolded, the 13th, no doubt :jbhmm:

Speaking of their games, I read that they just got an advisor that was a part of Sony's Europe Strategic Content team (for PlayStation, Shahid Ahmad), I know Metaverse is supposed to be big in the future

60 Wrapped Eth?!?! :ohhh::damn: here I was thinking putting ten or 20 links was a big gamble:whoa:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Damn what the hell is going on with FTM.

I know FTM was being rolled out by the old Afganistan government. But damn is the Taliban gonna use FTM too and that's what is running up the price..:troll:
almost $1

shyt stings my soul
throwback to when my charts weren’t bein taken serious and them calls started flying :sas1:
Remember that “silly little chart” I posted out here to tell y’all how shyt would play out when ppl were panicking :sas1:

Let’s zoom out and have a look how accurate that call was shall we :sas1:
file.jpg

real-world-example.png

Those that bought the FTM dips at Krystian DYOR when I told y’all to go shopping during the flash crash sale got their investment tripled in 6 days :sas2:

We eating :blessed::blessed::blessed:
7afef673bc8631e355870036763843d2.jpg
Appreciate it fam, it was all love on this side :salute:

I’m tryna see my brothas and sistas eat :blessed:

FTM up next :wow:

FTM is a money printer LMAOOOO :ahh:
D13-ED066-79-C1-4393-B26-E-C3-F5-C498-AF55.jpg

CEE7-A3-E8-E53-D-4-A88-B6-ED-B2-ACA754-E0-D2.jpg

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
throwback to when my charts weren’t bein taken serious and them calls started flying :sas1:

FTM is a money printer LMAOOOO :ahh:
D13-ED066-79-C1-4393-B26-E-C3-F5-C498-AF55.jpg

CEE7-A3-E8-E53-D-4-A88-B6-ED-B2-ACA754-E0-D2.jpg

slow down @ReasonableMatic you killing em :damn::mjlol: Some of yall in this thread drop heavy gems on a REGULAR basis..it's just that for a lot of people when they're first starting off its hard to differentiate the knowledgeable crypto investor from the shill investor....I know it was for me at first..

I'm definitely taking your call for RSR...hoping to eat good off of it in 2022:mjgrin: