1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Copping that never having to work again package for Christmas hopefully. But if I see a foreign I like and we hit 10k, I might consider it. :ehh:

:ohhh::blessed::salute:man, that's so dope....being able to be financially free 2022 and BEYOND:banderas: living the dream.

My plan right now, is to stack these smart investments from some of yall, keep adding to my position ( a few hundred in things per week) so in 3 years I can be on that same wave... I'm trying to be like yall and thrive lol:lawd:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:ohhh::blessed::salute:man, that's so dope....being able to be finally free 2022 and BEYOND:banderas: living the dream.

My plan right now, is to stack these smart investments from some of yall, keep adding to my position ( a few hundred in things per week) so in 3 years I can be on that same wave... I'm trying to be like yall and thrive lol:lawd:

Same here. I'm just tryna hopefully build up enough so I can get decent staking rewards and survive on those. Of course if this AMC shyt hits before that then even better. Don't need a lavish lifestyle at first, just enough to survive. Give me enough for the basics first and then the luxury if it comes. Rather be making a minimum wage level salary stress free and doing nothing but collecting interest than making the same with stress and helping someone else get richer.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Same here. I'm just tryna hopefully build up enough so I can get decent staking rewards and survive on those. Of course if this AMC shyt hits before that then even better. Don't need a lavish lifestyle at first, just enough to survive. Give me enough for the basics first and then the luxury if it comes. Rather be making a minimum wage level salary stress free and doing nothing but collecting interest than making the same with stress and helping someone else get richer.
yeah in my mind, I'm definitely trying to take it in steps. Letting your money make you money is the plan....subtracting the stress of overworking for others is priceless

ReasonableMatic

Daps
72-D329-E9-8-D77-4-E14-A26-E-D59-B71-A25-F6-B.jpg

ALGO broke BTC resistance today.
Retest and 18-43% run pending