1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Were they looking for you? :gucci:

Lol. I just got a new apartment and I want a new credit card.
So I just bit the bullet on paying it off.

damn :mjcry: was that your last bit of debt you owed?

Yes the final nail in a $4500 5+ yr coffin. Paid off the last grand.

:francis: gonna feel like shyt if they both bstart exploding

I DCA Eth so I'm not too worried....:lupe:

Doge okay, but eth :patrice:

Yeah maybe I should have sold XRP instead who knows?

The way my ecosystem works it comes down to cashing out in either Eth or BTC. I chose ETH.

Maybe I'll buy into Litecoin or something else for stuff like this. Hodl Eth.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully this helps Portion price go up. :lawd:

I need to buy an nft that cost me .61 eth and flip it for 61 eth. :mjcry:
I think Portion is a sleeper in the NFT marketplace space. They aren't the most popular, but they have had some high profile Marvel drops and some other notable releases.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think Portion is a sleeper in the NFT marketplace space. They aren't the most popular, but they have had some high profile Marvel drops and some other notable releases.
Currently 1280 on coingecko. Won't be surprised to see it crack top 1000 by end of year or even ATH of a quarter. Wish it were on CB so I can buy consistently instead of uniswap. Might have to add a bit more but just hodl what I got.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These projects are the ones that I'm looking into starting positions in after checking them out. Still digging some, but these are the ones I got on my radar that caught my attention from a use case standpoint and also from a growth perspective when looking at their current valuation, market and circulating supply.

Audius (AUDIO) - Decentralized music streaming platform, could be huge as its aiming to cutout the middleman for musicians.
Audius
Current Price: $2.80
Market Cap: 1.2 Billion
Circulating Supply: 400 Million

Livepeer (LPT) - Decentralized video streaming network, with video content/streaming being heavily centralized, this project is positioned to be a leader for Web 3.0 video streaming
Livepeer - Home
Current Price: $20.50
Market Cap: 495 Million
Circulating Supply: 24 Million

Arweave (AR) - Permanent storage solution for documentation, data and applications. This is Solana's current data storage solution...
arweave
Current Price: $44.06
Market Cap: 1.9 Billion
Circulating Supply: 43.8 Million

Fetch.AI (FET) - AI for Blockchains, the use cases for this one are vast and complicated, but seeing what decentralized AI for platforms actually looks and feels like compared to current uses of AI is highly intriguing (to me at least)... I've seen some wallets offer over 25% for staking this as well...(@mannyrs13 name dropped this one and I looked into it, props)
Fetch.ai - Artificial Intelligence for Blockchains
Current Price: $0.59
Market Cap: 410 Million
Circulating Supply: 688 Million

Portion.IO (PRT) - NFT Marketplace, this is a high quality digital auction house that is a little under the radar in the NFT Marketplace space. Unlike some other marketplaces, this one strives and promotes true decentralization and control for it's users and their collectibles and assets.
Portion.io | The 21st Century Auction House | Launch your own NFT auctions | Collect Rare, High-End NFT Art, Music, and Collectibles in our Curated Drops
Current Price: $0.036
Market Cap: 6.1 Million
Circulating Supply: 167 Million

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

I’m in FET thanks to some posts in here…it’s moving today

KAVA should be running a bit today/tomorrow too hopefully

*edit*

…and coinbase need to stop playing and list KAVA…they’ve been “exploring” the idea of listing it for over a year now lol smh

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fetch was birthed by @Scustin Bieburr . He mentioned it in the shib thread but I bought it here to get it more exposure. I consider it my illegitimate adopted godson tho and am proud to see it grow and disappointed when it doesn't but I'm not responsible for its growth. I'm the coins godfather, he takes the credit and any blame. :troll:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
it’s weird how the ranking on coingecko vs coinmarketcap are so different
The damn thing pisses me off especially on two sided coins. I was looking at trdg and it pumped big recently. I check my stack and it was still the same cuz they were showing bsc and I got eth. Not to mention the kishu fiasco that shows on zerion that I got like 4x more value than I actually do. They be tricking people with different info on every site. Must be an inside job.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Fetch was birthed by @Scustin Bieburr . He mentioned it in the shib thread but I bought it here to get it more exposure. I consider it my illegitimate adopted godson tho and am proud to see it grow and disappointed when it doesn't but I'm not responsible for its growth. I'm the coins godfather, he takes the credit and any blame. :troll:

:dead:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:whoa:

I'm hoping it takes off like cardano though. I wish I bought more of that while it was still very low. Not making that mistake with fetch tho :whew: