1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
definitely can see $100k on RSR, SHIB turning into 7 figures

TEL would be a bit of a risk

throwing $100k on STARL means you probably already got 7-8 figures :wow:

at bolded is that number from the time Starlink dropped in July until now or future estimations?..... either way :banderas:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
StarLink price, STARL chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko

Circulating supply is stupid high, and it already ran up close to 1000% over the last 3 months and over 2000% in the last 6.

I'm straight on this. Already learned my lesson with these coins with a ridiculous amount in circulation vs their market cap :smh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Decrypt: OpenSea Weekly NFT Sales Surpass $1 Billion for First Time.
OpenSea Weekly NFT Sales Surpass $1 Billion for First Time - Decrypt

And I imagine shyt gonna just keep growing and hit 5 billion at some point by end of 2022 if not sooner. I have a slight interest in getting an nft. But I don't want something too expensive, got like 1.5 eth in my wallet to use but that's gas money also, and don't want anything that's not worth it either. I know those crypto punks are popular especially with the purchase from Visa recently. But I think most already cost a lot. And there's also lots of them that have already popped big. I need to keep looking around and find one that looks cool and seems like it has potential or get one when the releases are first dropped. I joined some r/nft and r/nftmarketplace and some other one to see what they have. Anyone know any good Reddit, Twitter or other social media pages with good info on upcoming nft drops or other general info? Does opensea even have their own token?