1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Starlink, my boy :wow:
Why isn't the market cap or circulating supply available for this one? Is there a reason for that?

I'm trying to start a position on a project that doesn't have a crazy amount of coins/tokens in circulation. I've noticed that the projects with a greater market cap than circulation is the safest bet in terms of longevity with these joints.

The metaverse angle is intriguing tho, I'm just being selective from here on out. For example AXIE has a market cap or 4 billion with a circulation supply of 61 million. If I'm missing something with STARL lmk, the concept is robust, but I'm factoring in the numbers

Daps
Why isn't the market cap or circulating supply available for this one? Is there a reason for that?

I'm trying to start a position on a project that doesn't have a crazy amount of coins/tokens in circulation. I've noticed that the projects with a greater market cap than circulation is the safest bet in terms of longevity with these joints.

The metaverse angle is intriguing tho, I'm just being selective from here on out. For example AXIE has a market cap or 4 billion with a circulation supply of 61 million. If I'm missing something with STARL lmk, the concept is robust, but I'm factoring in the numbers

It’s available on coin gecko

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Lol I don’t know about that breh. That’s a tough call :russ: but if it did I’m buying this website straight cash :blessed:

:russ:lol I feel you, gotta eat through like 3 zeros, which is crazy I know...a brotha can dream though:lolbron: even an Axie like run would be dope

I know Axie went like 600X from your description (500 made 300K)

Daps
:russ:lol I feel you, gotta eat through like 3 zeros, which is crazy I know...a brotha can dream though:lolbron:

We’ll see what it does, it’s comparable to AXS, so if it eventually reaches that 4 Billion market cap in the next few months that’s a 20x from here. But I don’t like talking about the potential gains, just gonna let it do what it does and chill.