1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs where is the best place to stake BNB?
I'm trying to recoup on a huge loss.
I took a huge L by trading my cake in May for Bunny.

Bunny price has significantly dipped while cake keeps on going higher.
:hhh:i feel sick with myself at one point I could have doubled my cake but chose not to due to greed.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs where is the best place to stake BNB?
I'm trying to recoup on a huge loss.
I took a huge L by trading my cake in May for Bunny.

Bunny price has significantly dipped while cake keeps on going higher.
:hhh:i feel sick with myself at one point I could have doubled my cake but chose not to due to greed.
14%+ staking BNB on TrustWallet last I checked

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I know I was discussing staking and rewards with one of y'all recently. Came across this article about a guy suing the IRS over it. Makes sense tho. If you're a farmer and you grow some crops, why tax you before you sell the crop? Same with artist when they create paintings or any other thing that's created. Musicians get taxed when they sell records, not when they make the music. Taxing something that isn't income is ridiculous. And crypto can go up and down in price so it's not like those coins are guaranteed to have income or as much as expected. This will be a long and hard fought battle and not just in this case but overall.

Crypto investor sues IRS over taxes

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like its do or die time for the next two days atleast and maybe even the weekend.

ETH currently around 3100 and I have some support marked around 3050. Its near the 20 day moving average. Thing is that options expire this Friday. Lots of calls at and over the 3k mark but also lots of puts under the 3k mark. Gotta stay above 3k by the time those expire to avoid the puts selling their coins. 257k tokens are affected with a mostly even split between calls and puts. Here's where I got that stat and more knowledgeable info on the subject.

Here’s the must-do guide for Ethereum’s bulls

Link also testing support around $25. It was successful last week one time as well as a few times already earlier in the year. The next one at $21 is possible. If not a run to 27.

Atom also at risk with it being slightly above 18.25. Erased all the gains from that recent run up, but hopefully it was just getting ready for another one. Could drop to maybe 16 if the 18 price fails.

BTC might have some support around 45.5 and likely due for a bounceback if it even reaches that point. Might dip to 46k but not for long. Still maintaining above 20 day moving average so hopefully that holds. This article stating it might dip to 42.5k which was a resistance point once in late July so turning it into support would be good but who knows what could happen.

Bitcoin (BTC) on the Brink of Breaking Down After Rejection - BeInCrypto

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Cointelegraph: Ethereum traders expect volatility ahead of Friday’s $820M options expiry.
Ethereum traders expect volatility ahead of Friday’s $820M options expiry

• Below $2,900: 36,360 calls vs. 32,700 puts. The net result is virtually balanced.
  • Between $2,900 and $3,000: 36,770 calls vs. 20,320 puts. The net result favors the neutral-to-bullish instruments by $48 million.
  • Between $3,000 and $3,200: 55,660 calls vs. 8,320 puts. The net result favors the neutral-to-bullish instruments by $147 million.
  • Above $3,200: 62,260 calls vs. 1,490 puts. The net result favors the neutral-to-bullish instruments by $197 million.

Need to go back above 3200 and say fukk them bears. :birdman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Pundi-x pulled that crap too and a lot of people bolted ( including myself)

but its almost doubled in price :snoop:

This is not a totally bad idea for me if this thing CAN hit a dollar as is I can still turn a profit if I do cash out...:leon: I had like legit millions of these old tokens BEFORE the fork and they still have worth... as it stands the price is at 0.003236.:birdman: All it has to do is survive....

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was reading earlier about some rug pull on a random coin. Some shyt called ape coin or something like that. Never heard of it. Things are gonna have to be regulated if that keeps happening. Unless there's a top level hacker on the investors side that can find out who the developers of any coin made are and if they try to rug pull, they get their limbs pulled off. A pull for a pull. :demonic:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Was reading earlier about some rug pull on a random coin. Some shyt called ape coin or something like that. Never heard of it. Things are gonna have to be regulated if that keeps happening. Unless there's a top level hacker on the investors side that can find out who the developers of any coin made are and if they try to rug pull, they get their limbs pulled off. A pull for a pull. :demonic:
:russ::demonic::whoa::picard::hubie:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do any of you use CoinBase Pro to buy ETH by doing a Limit Order. Every time I try to do it, I can never get the correct number of zeroes, or I'm just doing something else wrong. There's tons of videos on YouTube for buying BTC on CoinBase Pro through a Limit Order, but not ETH. Any help of pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do any of you use CoinBase Pro to buy ETH by doing a Limit Order. Every time I try to do it, I can never get the correct number of zeroes, or I'm just doing something else wrong. There's tons of videos on YouTube for buying BTC on CoinBase Pro through a Limit Order, but not ETH. Any help of pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks.
It should be the exact same way every coin. CoinbasePro orders are automatically limit orders. You can change the price of the limit order in the first field.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
don't know about putting in correct number of zeroes. don't think i've heard of that. might have to set a price notification and do a market buy. :patrice:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone here actually played that AXIE Infinity video game? I don't know anything about it, but I thought it was interesting.

Nah, but I do know that if you put $500 into that protect a year ago, you would have netted over 300K.

Actively looking for the "next Axie" that hasn't taken off yet now