1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
You steered me right with chainlink so I know you'll do the same with starlink. :salute:

Think I got enough for now but I'll have to consider getting more if other coins give me some profit or just swapping them if they not performing.

you got Starlink straight off Shibaswap or Uniswap?

Daps
You steered me right with chainlink so I know you'll do the same with starlink. :salute:

Think I got enough for now but I'll have to consider getting more if other coins give me some profit or just swapping them if they not performing.

Bro, it’s going :wow:

I got the same feeling I did with chainlink too. This coin launched in July so it’s still early.

Daps
Say I'm listening. Anybody that was early on Chainlink might know a thing or two

tbh I was even that early on chainlink. I got in at $3… there’s a breh here who was really early who’s most likely chilling with his feet up in the sand somewhere :wow:

I’d say if it wasn’t for this thread I’d probably never have gotten back into crypto tho, and most people who post in here have a wealth of info they’re willing to share.

EDIT: nah I’m tweaking lol I got in at chainlink under $2 :russ: it’s all the same tho

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
tbh I was even that early on chainlink. I got in at $3… there’s a breh here who was really early who’s most likely chilling with his feet up in the sand somewhere :wow:

I’d say if it wasn’t for this thread I’d probably never have gotten back into crypto tho, and most people who post in here have a wealthy of info they’re willing to share.

EDIT: nah I’m tweaking lol I got in at chainlink under $2 :russ: it’s all the same tho

no doubt, no doubt....still chainlink under 2 dollars...man if I could go back in time for like 20 minutes to get some at that price, I'd be a made man :russ::mjlol::mjcry: