1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thread back on track. Shout to @mannyrs13 for holding it down during the plummet.
And we'll be ready if there's another plummet in the future. Getting smarter as you go along helps make a better investor. Hopefully there's no plummet until at least a 2x on btc occurs.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoge going up a bit. Someone bought 30 eth worth earlier. Don't know what may be going on but hopefully it leads to some momentum back towards ATH. Barely worth much in my stack but I'll be happy with some gains.
I was in the telegram room and there is a sticky message stating some member put in 70k.
PS, is Hoge available on BSC also now.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And we'll be ready if there's another plummet in the future. Getting smarter as you go along helps make a better investor. Hopefully there's no plummet until at least a 2x on btc occurs.

I will say you and some of the other expert crypto folks are right. During bull runs sell and get some profits. Cause 1 you gonna be sick when the bears come and 2 because selling some during a bull run will give you dry powder to buy when the bears come.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was just watching one of the AMC youtubers, Kenan Grace, for anyone thats familiar with the AMC part of trading, and he's been big on Cardano lately giving out info about the new upgrades and all that. He just mentioned that ADA is set to list on some Japanese exchanges on 08/25 which is Wednesday or Tuesday evening depending on what time they get listed over there. Not sure what exchanges those are but should be a nice boost for the coin. Let me see if I find out any info.

Looks like the exchange is called Bitpoint. Seems like its been mentioned the past few days online. Lets see what happens.