1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What are you exit strategies brehs, don't want to get caught holding again.
Depends on the coin and when you got in. Plus your financial needs. Gotta figure out what coins you feel comfortable holding and which you can sell for some profit. Of course the risk of that coin going back up higher is always there but it's more higher for big ones like btc and eth than a meme coin. What I'm doing next time is looking at the indicators and selling my btc and link on the way down and grabbing them again when they flip back up. Of course it'll always be hard to time it since price always changing. Gotta trust your instincts.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Where'd you buy? I want to get a few

:damn:
Which marketplace did you cop on?
I'm looking at Portion.io and their token. They give creators 500 PRT when they mint an NFT, I might mint something to test it out depending on how much ETH it costs for me to get it on there.

Eth: OpenSea.io also use rarity.tools/ to check how valuable your NFT is
Sol: Solanart.io

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I sort of expected btc to shoot up like this today cuz looking at the chart recently it seems to follow the same pattern. Goes up for a day or two, then goes down but not all the way down, then goes higher and back down a bit, rinse and repeat. This the 4th run up. Don't be surprised to see a drop to between 45 and 46 unless it breaks up from pattern and runs to 50. I say likely to get that dip for weekend and Monday start run to 50.

Looks like it's still following that same pattern with today's dip. There looks to be support around 47450 and the 9 day moving average line on the ichimoku cloud looks to be at 47230 with the 20 day exponential moving average a bit below 45800. So quite a few points it can bounce back from. Hopefully it does drop below 46k so anyone that has a buy at that point can get in. I just finished grabbing a few Atom earlier. Gonna send them to staking and be done with that. Just collect rewards when it gets to a decent amount and price and focus on stacking up other stuff like ada and fet and ankr which I'm intrigued with for now. Hoping for a quarter at least by Halloween. It's cheap so I can throw like $10 a week at it and slowly stack up without using much fiat at a time.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Looks like it's still following that same pattern with today's dip. There looks to be support around 47450 and the 9 day moving average line on the ichimoku cloud looks to be at 47230 with the 20 day exponential moving average a bit below 45800. So quite a few points it can bounce back from. Hopefully it does drop below 46k so anyone that has a buy at that point can get in. I just finished grabbing a few Atom earlier. Gonna send them to staking and be done with that. Just collect rewards when it gets to a decent amount and price and focus on stacking up other stuff like ada and fet and ankr which I'm intrigued with for now. Hoping for a quarter at least by Halloween. It's cheap so I can throw like $10 a week at it and slowly stack up without using much fiat at a time.
Do you see ETH reaching at or near its ATH within the next month?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you exit strategies brehs, don't want to get caught holding again.

Once bitcoin hit 75k I am pulling out some of these coins. Especially the meme coins (will leave a little in just in case they survive the bear market) unless they surpass their ATH before Bitcoin hits 75K.

My plan is to dump a lot of coins that ain't eth and bitcoin. Then when the pull back happens. Want to make sure I got 50% in bitcoin, 30% in eth and the rest in smaller projects (like link, ADA, FTM and VET) except like 5% in meme coins.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the coin and when you got in. Plus your financial needs. Gotta figure out what coins you feel comfortable holding and which you can sell for some profit. Of course the risk of that coin going back up higher is always there but it's more higher for big ones like btc and eth than a meme coin. What I'm doing next time is looking at the indicators and selling my btc and link on the way down and grabbing them again when they flip back up. Of course it'll always be hard to time it since price always changing. Gotta trust your instincts.

All this and folks got to always remember that a mothafukka ain't never gone broke taking profits.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do you see ETH reaching at or near its ATH within the next month?
I doubt within the next month. Maybe by Halloween if it stays above 3k for the next few weeks. It had a red week last week and so far same this week but still above 3050. Needs to be above 3400 by Labor Day for a better chance to hit ATH. Being over 3600 in a month would be acceptable goal. The May 17 weekly candle opened at 3584 and had a high of 3590 so having a weekly close or high above those numbers would be huge on the bounce back. But gotta take it one week at a time. I don't know where all the support is but I think mostly all are below 3k so needs to build some above it to have a shot at ATH. Of course the nft game crazy now and anything can happen in this crypto world.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also @mannyrs13 I think for the early bitcoin folks who don't have an entire coin but got in early say in 2017.

Is to separate what you initially put in from what you been putting in say this last year. When bitcoin runs up to huge highs and slowly starts coming down or going sideways then sale the portion you been DCAing the last year. Don't touch the amount you put in back in 2017. Cause it probably will never go back down to that amount again.

Wait for the bear season and DCA again. Just be willing to DCA for years even during the bear run until the halving happens again. If a lot of folks willing to go all in the next bear market. They will make a lot of money the next time the coin gets cut in half.

Literally kats may end up being half a million to a millionaire at the end of this next 4 to 5 years. Just by DCA during the bear market after this run.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Also @mannyrs13 I think for the early bitcoin folks who don't have an entire coin but got in early say in 2017.

Is to separate what you initially put in from what you been putting in say this last year. When bitcoin runs up to huge highs and slowly starts coming down or going sideways then sale the portion you been DCAing the last year. Don't touch the amount you put in back in 2017. Cause it probably will never go back down to that amount again.

What for the bear season and DCA again. Just be willing to DCA for years even during the bear run until the halving happens again. If a lot of folks willing to go all in the next bear market. They will make a lot of money the next time the coin gets cut in half.

Literally kats may end up being half a million to a millionaire at the end of this next 4 to 5 years. Just by DCA during the bear market after this run.
yeah i wish I would've been adding to my stack since back then and over time. luckily I can reach that half a million to a millionaire soon enough. was prolly at or close to that goal before but then I didn't take out all my shib profit and everything else started to drop so gotta grind back up to that point. My BTC holdings are low right now, was a bit higher but my brother needed me to transfer him some for cash and I never put the cash back into CB but still wasn't that much to begin with. But I feel comfortable DCAing over the long run cuz it pays better interest than a savings account even if its in the long run with a red year or two mixed in. Feel like I might be willing to more actively daytrade during a bear market to try and get small dips and gains and build up my total. Either slow grind it up or this AMC squeeze hits and I can buy at least 1 to reach that goal.