1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Experienced investors: "bitcoin cheap right now, you should look into getting some"

Hesitant folks: "I don't know about that, looks like its been dropping in price and not worth it."

Amazon: "We might look into accepting bitcoin in the future"

Hesitant folks: "oh boy, if Jeff Bezos went to the moon then maybe he can take us there too with all our bitcoin. I'm putting all my savings in. :gladbron:"

LOL!!!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically to win at crypto you need to act the opposite of coli sentiment.

you low key might be on to something…price dropped soon as you started feeling yourself…but jokes aside I don’t see how you ignore a 3 month slide but get giddy when it runs for 3 days…it’s ok to reasonably talk about both occurrences to give folks the full picture and not just one full of roses

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not a rugpull but I'm getting out of this damn epro coin. Switching these $30 to saitama even if it isn't a big amount and even if I ended up losing some money on the investment. I got the token on my coingecko portfolio and I see a huge drop today. I click on it and it says its doing a fork and links to a twitter post. I click and the twitter post says to check their telegram for details and others are saying something that you gotta send in your tokens or something like that. fukk that. i'm not using no telegram app or sending in any tokens. not like that coin been a big success anyways or has shown any potential. if it bounces back, good, but I doubt it'll do much with this fork fiasco.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not a rugpull but I'm getting out of this damn epro coin. Switching these $30 to saitama even if it isn't a big amount and even if I ended up losing some money on the investment. I got the token on my coingecko portfolio and I see a huge drop today. I click on it and it says its doing a fork and links to a twitter post. I click and the twitter post says to check their telegram for details and others are saying something that you gotta send in your tokens or something like that. fukk that. i'm not using no telegram app or sending in any tokens. not like that coin been a big success anyways or has shown any potential. if it bounces back, good, but I doubt it'll do much with this fork fiasco.

Yeah Epro dropping like a rock breh..:hhh: how much you put in?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah Epro dropping like a rock breh..:hhh: how much you put in?
About 1k now that I look on ethscan. :merchant::damn:

Luckily was USDT on both so not something like ETH that could've grown higher but still. I'll have to make it back on other stuff like saitama and shibaswap, which I likely already have.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This market is crazy :mjlol:

Amazon "insider" says they will start accepting BTC -> Price pumps from 34k - 40k. Amazon come out and say "nah thats bullshyt" price immediately dumps
At this point, I'm used to the pump faking.

New crypto investors ran with the Amazon news on some, "BTC and ETH have a catalyst to breakout again"

I'm looking like :unimpressed: it'll last a day and then everything will drop.

People really be thinking they can correlate the crypto market with the stock market in terms of press, the shyt hardly matters for sustainable price action :laugh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Swapped some rocketbunny for like almost 93 billion saitamas. Think I still got some rocketbunny staked on their site but I don't think its been doing much lately so figured I'd swap these like $75 I had on there to something else. Apparently I still got like 5k tokens still in metamask so it is what it is with those. A miracle to .10 or higher would be nice.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
April 28-May 4, 2018. What is the significance of those dates? Well if this $1.25 holds within the next 2 and a half hours, it'll be the first time since then that Link posts 7 straight green candles in a row. :wow:

Saw a few six days but had to go all the way back to then for a 7 day streak. Don't know if an 8 day streak exists but we gonna keep the streak going regardless. :lawd:

Sunday only had a .07 gain but fukk it, any gain better than a loss.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
April 28-May 4, 2018. What is the significance of those dates? Well if this $1.25 holds within the next 2 and a half hours, it'll be the first time since then that Link posts 7 straight green candles in a row. :wow:

Saw a few six days but had to go all the way back to then for a 7 day streak. Don't know if an 8 day streak exists but we gonna keep the streak going regardless. :lawd:

Sunday only had a .07 gain but fukk it, any gain better than a loss.

:ohhh::wow::leon:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just noticed ETH on a 7 day win streak too. Did 9 from late april to early May on its way to ATH so gotta try and match or beat that this week. Looking to close above both the 20 and 100 day moving averages for the first time since June 3rd but this time with some momentum cuz back then it was looking to be on more of a downtrend. If only we can get green every day until London fork. :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Even BTC with same 7 day streak. that 30k looks to be a good support on it. Gonna go on a run soon. Not sure which one will run first between BTC and ETH but both likely will. Gotta see how the next few days play out. Close over 40k sometime by end of week will definitely help.