1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
last time they had outages, price fell like $10K

ain’t this a good thing in terms of mining in the US? Which rich mfs are gonna picc up the slack?

I know for sure there are farms in central TX , all Asians . I had an interview with em but I left TX
Yea hashrate will dip for a little bit. Some of that mining will start moving towards US. Hydro is big in Quebec too

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
appreciate your honesty in this and it’s a good lesson to learn

too many ppl (not directed at you or anyone in particular) throw the phrase “buying the dip” that have no idea what they’re talking about…I’ll see some shyt drop $1 from ATH levels a day later and then see folks turn around talking about “loading up on the dip”…I’m buying a little here and there JUST IN CASE shyt does run back up a bit…but I’m not blowing my load until I see some real dips…a lot of shyt is still at ATHs from only a few months ago
Hard to lose if just DCA.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
once again, can you trust the madness of crowds more than you can trust authority.

people in crypto tend to assume so but is it so clear cut?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah that shyt was crazy...:mjgrin: the streets came through hungry and crushed their servers...:wow:
Yeah that's why I said it's ironic they allow withdrawals but not deposits. They want people selling their shib to drive down the price. :mjpls:

We gonna get on their soon enough and get what's ours. :birdman:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Where can I buy it? And I don’t think you can squeeze crypto, only pump/dump it

i went through pancake swap to buy

for the pump/dump question.

its a deflation controlled coin, when a certain # of transactions process, a percentage is burned , lowering the total number available, ( hopefully raising the price)
but with these guys :
its most likely a controlled burn as well, enough buy a ridiculous amount and then send large portion to dead wallets - again less coins, value goes up.

Daps
Why aren't yall participating in this INCENTIVIZED Testnet? Free coins man, free coins is always good especially from a high quality project like this. 100% fair distribution of coins too.

E2vm4LqXwAItSda

Download their new sleek, state of the art test wallet and sing up for the incentives here: Zenon Public Testnet

THE PROJECT:

Coin MarketCap
Zenon price today, ZNN live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Website
Zenon (ZNN) The Network of Momentum

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Zenon_Network

Telegram
Zenon

(**
MUST READ**)
Zenon.Network — An ape’s guide to the galaxy

USE MY REF CODE IF YOU SIGN UP BREH: A9MQTP

Oh don't let that stop you, this is basically an AirDrop for doing some really simple tasks + you're super early

You can sign up earn your coins and promote you're own ref code...