1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt was a dev rug. If Cuban got out before it dumped then he was in on it.:francis:
Right. He was either in on it or he's trying to save face because there's no way he "got out" in time on some random shyt. FOH

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Heard about it yesterday, was even in the voicechat listening to them explain it. Nothing massively ground breaking token omics as they were making out. Just another method of pushing trading taxes to liquidity to maintain a decent price floor lol which many of the coins do albeit not in this exact way.
I think the shytcoin space has moved on from " to the moon" for no reason phase (unless it's a dog coin) these fools ain't fully doxed either so the community engagement won't be big like safemoon :francis:

Sidenote: I dropped a rug pull in this thread recently (blockchain dating app) lost 2k to that shyt. Scammers are getting ruthless :mjcry:
Was that the hot girl shyt?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was that the hot girl shyt?
Yeah in hindsight that "dox" video was shady as fuk i remember dudes in the chat were saying it looks like they paid a homeless bum off the street to dox.
Welp this is the wild west, hell these devs can technically abandon ship and throw the project in the bushes at any given moment even if they aren't scammers seen that happen too.
Sometimes you gotta listen to fud despite what moonboys say :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Why aren't yall participating in this INCENTIVIZED Testnet? Free coins man, free coins is always good especially from a high quality project like this. 100% fair distribution of coins too.

-Dual Ledger
-Duel Coins that will either be locked up in nodes and/or burned, staked etc.
-Layer 1 with focus on BTC interoperability
-And more...

Download their new sleek, state of the art test wallet and sing up for the incentives here: Zenon Public Testnet

THE PROJECT:

Zenon price today, ZNN live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Zenon (ZNN) The Network of Momentum

https://twitter.com/Zenon_Network

Zenon

(**MUST READ**)
Zenon.Network — An ape’s guide to the galaxy

JOIN THE TESTNET:

USE MY REF CODE IF YOU SIGN UP BREH: A9MQTP

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. He was either in on it or he's trying to save face because there's no way he "got out" in time on some random shyt. FOH

You base this on what exactly ? There are people who pulled out before the rug at only 5 percent hit.