1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Feeling good about ETH for this week. Did a spinning top candle on Saturday followed by a green candle on Sunday. Volume still looks low but hopefully that means more people are hodling. Plus on the ichimoku indicator the 9 day line crossed back above the 26 day line. Still below the ichimoku cloud which is bearish, but some momentum up could get it back in the cloud and hopefully over it. Resistance looks to be at about 3k and I think it can try and test that sometime soon enough. The next two weeks leading up to independence day are very important. Plus the 20 day moving average still above the 100 day one which is a good sign. Especially since its under for most other coins like btc and link. I think support is at 2000 but there could be more above that. Lets see what the next week brings us. :lawd:

Also see that Osmosis is releasing this week. I believe on Wednesday. Hopefully that helps ATOM out. Should be getting an airdrop and then some instructions on what to do to get more so gotta look out for that.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Kim Kardashian with another EMAX plug.

Once this hits binance it will take off to the moon just like SHIBA did.

They just need to make it easily accessible for the average layperson to buy. The regular person ain’t trying to do that uniswap shyt.

Last edited: