1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Had to sell some recently as I need to get a new car as my lease is up this month. Wish I sold some more earlier, but it is what it is.

How do you cash out for Cash and how do you cash out on that much cash to buy a car? And what about taxes?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Let's move up already.:unimpressed:.

I've hedged slightly over the past few months buying some football cards to hold and sell if these markets take a big hit, so I can buy back in on dips/crashes.

Also need to make sure I have more exposure to BTC in my portfolio.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's move up already.:unimpressed:.

I've hedged slightly over the past few months buying some football cards to hold and sell if these markets take a big hit, so I can buy back in on dips/crashes.

Also need to make sure I have more exposure to BTC in my portfolio.

Either that or increase your Eth holdings. Eth will move more than BTC leading up to EIP 1559 and eventually POS in Q4 2021/Q1 2022. Take profits from that and dump into BTC for the long term

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Either that or increase your Eth holdings. Eth will move more than BTC leading up to EIP 1559 and eventually POS in Q4 2021/Q1 2022. Take profits from that and dump into BTC for the long term

Definitely the toughest part is stacking up the cash. I have a good amount locked in crypto, and I get about $1,600/week in staking rewards right now at current levels, but I still want to put more in from my current job, but it's been brutal the past year as commission only.:francis:.

Trying not to spend much money, and start buying again.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Definitely the toughest part is stacking up the cash. I have a good amount locked in crypto, and I get about $1,600/week in staking rewards right now at current levels, but I still want to put more in from my current job, but it's been brutal the past year as commission only.:francis:.

Trying not to spend much money, and start buying again.

It sounds like you doing good man...:ehh:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
It sounds like you doing good man...:ehh:

If you told me one year ago the market would be where it's at, I'd have taken it and run. But, now I really know where this market can go, and I feel good about the main coin/project I'm in.

I've slowed down at work the past five months or so as crypto started to really pump, but I need to crack down and start making that extra money.

Can't be mad at a 16x since October. Even though it was a 32x just a month ago.:mjcry:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you told me one year ago the market would be where it's at, I'd have taken it and run. But, now I really know where this market can go, and I feel good about the main coin/project I'm in.

I've slowed down at work the past five months or so as crypto started to really pump, but I need to crack down and start making that extra money.

Can't be mad at a 16x since October. Even though it was a 32x just a month ago.:mjcry:.

Have faith bruh I want to stake my coins but shibaswap ain't up yet and I'm just riding the wave like everyone else...:francis: I ain't selling nothing tho.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Have faith bruh I want to stake my coins but shibaswap ain't up yet and I'm just riding the wave like everyone else...:francis: I ain't selling nothing tho.

I'm just holding for now, just like I have been since 2017 for the most part. I'm not a big trader, so I just hold.

If the market does move up this year, then I feel very good about my position. But, well see what happens.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You can buy GUSD on Gemini with no fee using an ACH transfer, then transfer it to Celsius for free and get 8.8% APY. I’m about to make that my second saving account.