1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any idea when these coins are gonna go back on a bull run? I’m tempted to buy now but wanna know how much longer they’ll keep dropping.

no one knows…could be next week, next month, next year or the next halving (2024)

if you have a steady income keep buying a little bit of w/e it is you have your eye on here and there to whet your appetite

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
no one knows…could be next week, next month, next year or the next halving (2024)

if you have a steady income keep buying a little bit of w/e it is you have your eye on here and there to whet your appetite

They need to have a halving this year, fukk 2024. Start burning coins instead of selling them. :francis:

And coinbase needs to return all their investors money and cancel the stock cuz when it released on April 14 bitcoin was at nearly 65k and now not even two months later it's about half of that, so that's the only halving I've seen. Put some of the blame on them for all this. :birdman:

Wish I could buy puts on coinbase but they know they'll prolly go out of business if allowed so they scared to do it. :demonic:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They need to have a halving this year, fukk 2024. Start burning coins instead of selling them. :francis:

And coinbase needs to return all their investors money and cancel the stock cuz when it released on April 14 bitcoin was at nearly 65k and now not even two months later it's about half of that, so that's the only halving I've seen. Put some of the blame on them for all this. :birdman:

Wish I could buy puts on coinbase but they know they'll prolly go out of business if allowed so they scared to do it. :demonic:
coinbase doesn't have options?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to have a halving this year, fukk 2024.

lol…I know that sentiment…in 2018 when the market was heading down and I didn’t want to believe we were heading for a bear, folks in our group were posting articles about the market returning in 2020/2021…and my exact thought was “fukk 2020” bcuz I felt I was only just a few months away from reaching the next level goal…hopefully it does bounce back much sooner tho

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Any idea when these coins are gonna go back on a bull run? I’m tempted to buy now but wanna know how much longer they’ll keep dropping.
Dollar Cost Average. You'll usually come out way better than trying to time the market especially since no one knows what's going to happen in the short term. If you got 10k to put in just break it up into a weekly buying schedule no matter the price

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I didn't see any on webull. Maybe it's just my account.
Yeah are you approved for options on your trading account? There's definitely options for COIN on tdameritrade. For example 6/18 puts at $200 strike are 0.70 ($70) open interest 4,790

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Coinbase just landed a deal with some 401k investment company to help facilitate crypto offerings for retirement funds. That may be a catalyst for them revenue wise, cause they are going to FEAST off of the fees.

:whoo:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah are you approved for options on your trading account? There's definitely options for COIN on tdameritrade. For example 6/18 puts at $200 strike are 0.70 ($70) open interest 4,790
Yeah I got like 90% of my webull portfolio in options. Like look at this. Here's the tesla one and the coinbase one. I don't have any tesla options but just an example. Should say Options on the top like Tesla does.

zgdtJlW.jpg

gsEKgGc.jpg