E2-C78854-9530-4760-BA52-C332-F8-C2-A25-E.png
I can't tell if I'm looking at a chart or an old windows screensaver. :francis:

OrangeBabyishJay-size_restricted.gif
Just bought some BTC
Up 87% over the last 24 hours
salvadorans making that BTC jump:mjgrin:
BTC - 4H chart :sas2:
A6-E5-CF29-AC8-D-45-DB-84-C8-E5-B2-F0-F4-C074.jpg

Ayo @mannyrs13 and @Hiphoplives4eva what y’all portfolio looking like a day later after my chart :youngsabo::salute:
CE9-A7-C4-B-FCC5-4528-AB10-27-E552-F254-E3.png

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A sovereign nation just announced Bitcoin as legal tender and will hold the asset as reserve.

If Bitcoin is shaky then the rest of the industry is complete vaporware

:dead::dead::dead: yo some of yall just not really gonna get it til it's too late. A country just signed bitcoin into law as legal tender and bitcoin has no use case? :heh:
:ld:
There's a bull and a bear case for everything. The news is cool, so what happens now for BTC? Even as a legal tender, why would you or anyone else use BTC to pay for anything? Make it make sense.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
BTC - 4H chart :sas2:
A6-E5-CF29-AC8-D-45-DB-84-C8-E5-B2-F0-F4-C074.jpg

Ayo @mannyrs13 and @Hiphoplives4eva what y’all portfolio looking like a day later after my chart :youngsabo::salute:
CE9-A7-C4-B-FCC5-4528-AB10-27-E552-F254-E3.png

Prolly still red. :francis:

Haven't paying attention much to my crypto today like stocks. I check in periodically but not much action going on now. Lot of coins stable or red. I'm not a whale to experience any major swings anyways.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:ld:
There's a bull and a bear case for everything. The news is cool, so what happens now for BTC? Even as a legal tender, why would you or anyone else use BTC to pay for anything? Make it make sense.
It's not a big deal to you because you're only looking at it from the lens of an American with US dollars (slowly crumbling) and easy access to bank accounts. Think bigger breh. The rest of the world is not as fortunate as you.

El Salvador made the move to make Bitcoin a legal tender due to the lack of financial services in the country. Currently, roughly 70% of residents don’t have access to financial services. With Bitcoin, anyone can send and receive money and also pay for goods and services with ease.
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

What followed the announcement from El Salvador was a flurry of politicians and leaders from across various Latin American countries calling for the same type of action with the same motivation — to reduce the reliance on the dollar, slow inflation, increase financial inclusion and bring in more entrepreneurs.

Another obvious motive is could be fear of missing out. While the populations of Latin American countries are generally small, a handful of them adopting Bitcoin and even buying Bitcoin with reserves would likely increase their wealth, not to mention the money that would stream in from crypto-businesses looking to establish themselves in a crypto-forward country with lower taxes.

All the Countries Where Bitcoin Adoption Is Being Considered

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
"too late" for what breh ?
Late in the sense of window of opportunity. I'm sure everybody reading this thread and the official stock thread is trying to grow long-term wealth at the end of the day? BTC is now about as obvious as it gets and it's still early in the grand scheme no?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's not a big deal to you because you're only looking at it from the lens of an American with US dollars (slowly crumbling) and easy access to bank accounts. Think bigger breh. The rest of the world is not as fortunate as you.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

All the Countries Where Bitcoin Adoption Is Being Considered
I'm actually not tho. I even posed this a few weeks back...
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/41964599/
When do yal think it's going to be viable to ditching traditional checking/savings accounts and having crypto assets being adopted instead.

With stablecoins being a thing, and with some exchanges offering double digit APR for holding them, it actually makes a hell of a lot more sense to store the amount of bread you have in FIAT in a stablecoin and gain that kind of % on your money opposed to it just sitting in your bank account.

:jbhmm:

If there was a solution that let people pay off credit cards with crypto that would be interesting.

I completely understand where things are heading. BTC's volatility is where the challenges lie for it being used for transactions or remittance. That's why it's been billed as being for storing value now due to it's scarcity. If someone believes BTC is going to hit 6 figures or more, why would I use it to pay my phone bill or any other commonly used transaction in 2021? :laugh:

The shyt makes absolutely no sense unless I'm missing something

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'm actually not tho. I even posed this a few weeks back...
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/41964599/

I completely understand where things are heading. BTC's volatility is where the challenges lie for it being used for transactions or remittance. That's why it's been billed as being for storing value now due to it's scarcity. If someone believes BTC is going to hit 6 figures or more, why would I use it to pay my phone bill or any other commonly used transaction in 2021? :laugh:

The shyt makes absolutely no sense unless I'm missing something
Talk to someone whose ever had to live their life dealing with the volatility and hyperinflation of Argentinian pesos or Venezuelan bolivar then you'll start to get it